Tony Ferguson "I hope Conor & Eddie is a double KO, f*ck em" LOL

ironball

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Fuckin Tony lol I think you could make a good case that he smokes both after that performance last night. His TDD and striking looked great

6ARVv9u.gif

That's too long for me to watch. I can only handle that guy in sound bites.

The most interesting part of this video is he hinted he might be fighting at 145 as well. Not sure if he could make the weight, it'd be crazy if he becomes 2 weight champion.

Eddie doesn't deserve any hate. He's defending, not ducking. He just got lucky in that the UFC chose to give him a great payday fighting that fraud. And it'll be the easiest fight he will see while he's champion.

The most interesting part of this video is he hinted he might be fighting at 145 as well. Not sure if he could make the weight, it'd be crazy if he becomes 2 weight champion.

I realized last night the dude has a huge frame. I believe he said he could fight at 170 and 185 if he wanted

Starts his video with 37 seconds of looking at his own image on his screen....

>McNuggets

>Planning on dropping to FW and taking Connie's belt

Connie BTFO no matter WHERE he runs from Fergie lads????

<{titihmm}>

Wow, more diarrhia of the mouth coming from Ferg, can't say I'm surprised. This is a guy that walks around at lhw that likes to cut down to 155 to bully smaller fighters, definitely avoiding guys his own size, that is a fact. Someone needs to shut this Chester looking mf up in the worst way possible. He thinks he's got swagger but he's a complete cornball. Doesn't help either he has no natural ability at being funny or witty at all. Karma is going to catch up to you Ferg, and it'll be a glorious day when it does. It wasn't yesterday, it might not be his next fight, but it will happen. Enjoy the moment while it lasts.

Lando will come back with a full camp and take this tools head off.

You see Ferguson spanking your boy huh?? Don't be scared hommie, Mcdouche wont have the chance of getting ragdolled by that guy...Eddie is gonna do it soon.
I like Ferguson. I picked him to win. I drove six hours to watch him fight Landgoat in July. I just thought his video was funny and it reminded me of the Blair Witch. Also, if Conor fights El Cucoy I will be cheering for my boy Ferguson.

We definitely got a new player in town.

I'm lovin it.

Tony is a giant douche
Conor is also a giant douche
Eddie is not a giant douche

Everything else is virtually identical

<{titihmm}>

Nice use of the mike you had the other night.. good job on promoting yourself in that stacked division all chasing the big fight.

Not very smart of Ferg.

Double KO would put them both out on suspension, where they would end up doing it over and he'd have to take another fight or wait for their suspension and subsequent rematch.

He's also potentially behind Khabib. Include a possible injury in the Khabib defense for the winner or some time off.. He'd be looking at a title shot late 2017 early 2018 potentially.

Back