Tony Ferguson disses Khabib and Al Iaquinta on twitter; Iaquinta replied with a hilarious tweet

Why that idiot keep running his mouth when this is all his fault? god I like Tony but he is so annoying and retarded sometimes

hillary-clinton-slips-and-almost-falls-twice-on-the-stairs-of-jahaz-mahal-while-in-india-740x500-3-15209343251.gif

That would just be setting himself up to get buried, Tony would come back with "you are the one resorting to childish tactics, not me". Al would definitely have to go on suicide watch after that one.
Tony just had to come back with "Gaylord" and he would have set everything straight. No coming back from that.

Wth with people acting like Al is not a legit fighter because he is a real estate agent

Its the same as saying about Stipe "you got ko by a fireghter, loser"

View attachment 372583

He's a legit fighter but with one fight in the last 3 years he's been definitely spending more time working with Real Estate than he has fighting.

Al's comeback sucked. You guys find that a good comeback? Lol Tony's comment was better for fuck sakes and his wasn't good either.

Tony would fuck Al up if they fought too.

Understandable tonys pissed but dude should get healthy before he talks shit

Rich Franklin was a math teacher. It's dumb to discredit a fighter because of their job.
Carwin was legit a full time engineer and basically a weekend warrior and held gold in the UFC.

in my mind hes the best 155er. yes i think tony is a bad match up for khabib

that being said tony is a weirdo. but hes our weirdo

anyone remember the old fighting game bloody roar were people could turn into animals

tony is the lizard guy

busuzima-r.gif
I don't remember that game but now I want to check it out haha

He should have posted a gif of an extension cord or something.

Key word being "was".

Al IS a full time realtor.
Yes WAS meaning past tense, Rich is no longer a math teacher or a fighter but there was a point he was doing them concurrently iirc.

i like el cucuey but that was funny <45>

Rich Franklin was a math teacher. It's dumb to discredit a fighter because of their job.

Carwin had a 2nd job, TJ Grant. There’s plenty of fighters who do have a job and just love to fight.

Back