Tony Ferguson disses Khabib and Al Iaquinta on twitter; Iaquinta replied with a hilarious tweet

Meh. Tony should quit bitching. He won the interim title without beating anyone worthy of a title shot, and I did not hear him bitching then.

That’s true, but firefighters are awesome and real estate agents are usually cunty little sales :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.
Iaquinta is a boss though.

Wth with people acting like Al is not a legit fighter because he is a real estate agent

Its the same as saying about Stipe "you got ko by a fireghter, loser"

View attachment 372583

Al is the most underrated fighter, both in the octogan and in out of the octogan entertainment value in the game today.

Keeping it real.

What are you trying to say by that?

The term is used so often now, that it's basically lost it's meaning. Everyone use to hate bullies, now you have make sure if the person really is one or some sensitive coddled person calling someone he doesn't like a bully.

it was fun for what it was man. ima tekken guy myself so by those standards it is trash. still better than the ufc games if thats sayin much

I'll give you that. They're definitely better than the UFC games lol

It's The Office you weirdo
photo of kevin lee backstage when he knew he was gonna miss weight
kevin-malone2.jpg

Oh, good one, Al.

31250556_1741756952601987_2601202932292517888_n.jpg

Good for Al. When Tony is dead broke, like most former fighters end up being, Al is ready to have an actual career.

And, Tony is a weirdo. I cringe just about every time I hear or read something from him.

His twitter would be more cringe if he isn’t a fighter

1499311084_maxresdefault.jpg

How would Tony return in November? Isn't it like year or two till he is healed?

Tony droppin dem gangsta Tweets — Khabib, Al, and the UFC all beta’d and cucked and sonned and shit.

You can tell that Tony spends a lot of time on Sherdog. His posts are always nearly word for word what the forums are discussing.

Oh, good one, Al.

31250556_1741756952601987_2601202932292517888_n.jpg
Such a dumb comment by Tony. Al Iaquinta is 13-4 and 14-0 ammy. He beat #6 ranked Kevin Lee. He's a SOLID fighter.

Discrediting a fighter because he has/had a day job is nuts. You know who else had a day job?
  • Stipe Miocic - firefighter
  • DJ - forklift operator
  • Shane Carwin - mechanical engineer
  • Tim Kennedy - National Guard
  • Mike Russow - police officer
  • Chris Lytle - firefighter
  • Ivan Menjivar - security guard
  • Eddie Wineland - firefighter
  • Paulo Thiago - police officer
  • Piotr Hallmann - navy officer
  • Rich Franklin - math teacher
  • Chael Sonnen - real estate agent
  • Brett Rogers - retail employee
  • Joe Lauzon - network administrator
  • Fernando Bruno - cook
That's two UFC champions and 13 SOLID fighters.

Back