Tony Ferguson discusses McGregor/Mayweather "Vacate my belt"

Don't worry. Khabib vs Ferguson will take place in September and all this will get settled properly.
lol that's funny that you think Khabib will actually fight Tony. Nope, not gonna happen. He will duck Tony for a 4th time.

If he finally decides to get the balls to step in there with Tony, Tony will beat the shit out of him and it will be glorious to watch Khabib the Overrated get TKO'ed.

Dude is touted as some unstoppable machine and he's beaten 2 guys worth a damn in his entire can-padded career.

Dude is clearly a WW but wants every little advantage he can so he chances making weight every time and damn near dies the last time because he is trying to cut so much weight because he knows he would get murdered at WW.

lol that's funny that you think Khabib will actually fight Tony. Nope, not gonna happen. He will duck Tony for a 4th time.

If he finally decides to get the balls to step in there with Tony, Tony will beat the shit out of him and it will be glorious to watch Khabib the Overrated get TKO'ed.

Dude is touted as some unstoppable machine and he's beaten 2 guys worth a damn in his entire can-padded career.

Dude is clearly a WW but wants every little advantage he can so he chances making weight every time and damn near dies the last time because he is trying to cut so much weight because he knows he would get murdered at WW.
1. Tony is just as big as Khabib

2. Tony is the only overrated one. And will look like a child against Khabib.

1. Tony is just as big as Khabib

2. Tony is the only overrated one. And will look like a child against Khabib.

1. Tony has never missed weight. Khabib the unprofessional asshole has missed weight numerous times and should have been cut for being such an unprofessional piece of crap.

2. Tony has a better resume than Quackbib and has more wins and more quality wins and is 100x more exciting to watch.

3. Quackbib will duck Tony forever because he's a scared little chicken, as that idiot so eloquently put it.

1. Tony has never missed weight. Khabib the unprofessional asshole has missed weight numerous times and should have been cut for being such an unprofessional piece of crap.

2. Tony has a better resume than Quackbib and has more wins and more quality wins and is 100x more exciting to watch.

3. Quackbib will duck Tony forever because he's a scared little chicken, as that idiot so eloquently put it.

4. Tony can kick like a MF'er

why doesn´t he challenge tyrone at 170?

maia not ready to fight and tyrone surely shows up

would be a badass move by el cucuy

i got woodly by ko

Wait how did Khabib beat a pass prime RDA but that was before RDA won the title?

And RDA is Ferguson's best win and they fought last year? So he fight a really over the hill RDA right?

Wait how did Khabib beat a pass prime RDA but that was before RDA won the title?

And RDA is Ferguson's best win and they fought last year? So he fight a really over the hill RDA right?

I'm not sure what you're trying to say but it isn't in English. Please try again.

McGregor being billed as UFC champion is worth a tonne of money to the UFC and to Dana right now. They'll make hundreds of millions of dollars off the Mayweather fight and it's much more sellable with Conor as "UFC champion" for the casuals. They won't make shit off Tony, champ or no champ.

So good luck with that Tony.
Agreed. Do you agree with that? It's all make believe nowadays.
Tony vs khabib = true champ

Why don't I remember so many people whining about Penn fighting GSP for the second time? Or about Silva fighting at LHW twice? Ther held up their divisions just the same.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say but it isn't in English. Please try again.

Khabib beat an RDA on a 5 fight winning streak, and went on to have another 5 fight winning streak. He was in his prime when Khabib merked him. Tony beat a post-prime RDA. That's what he means.

Hmmm. Maybe it was because of the comment about the guy on TUF's kid?

I didn't watch that season, but I do remember that clip from it. I'm assuming Ferguson was tanked up on booze and had a beef with the chap to say what he did. Aside from that, I don't think he's the brightest chap or maybe he's just shy and doesn't like doing the media.

But I do feel when he's playing the game in interviews, sometimes it's almost like a bad audition for a remake of Tony Montana in Scarface.
What did he say? I don't remember.

I really hate how much Tony bitches about Khabib. I get it sucks and he should have trained smarter but when Tony pulled out Khabib didn't complain. He took the fight available and rescheduled.

As a fighter Tony is great but he acts like a child sometimes. Shit gets annoying

Probably won't happen El poo pooey. Nate turned him down, and with Conor all wrapped up, he is going to have to play the waiting game either with Khabib or Conor, and at this point which one is more likely to show up? Tough times for Tony.

Lmmfao!!!!! El Poo Pooey. Omg that is funny as hell.

McGregor being billed as UFC champion is worth a tonne of money to the UFC and to Dana right now. They'll make hundreds of millions of dollars off the Mayweather fight and it's much more sellable with Conor as "UFC champion" for the casuals. They won't make shit off Tony, champ or no champ.

So good luck with that Tony.

But if Connie gets wrecked then that defaces the title of a UFC championship. This is a huge risk for them with very little reward.

McDucker knows his chips are all down and plans to cash in because his next 2 fights are realistically loses that will change the trajectory of his career,

What did he say? I don't remember.

One of the other fellas in the house didn't get on with his ex and didn't see his kid. They were drinking in the house out on a balcony and Ferguson walked in - I don't think they got into a row prior to that - but IIRC, Ferguson randomly said to the chap 'where's your kid?'

Came here to post this.

Although I don't try at all to like him. He's annoying with those stupid sunglasses and those deformed ears.

Those deformed ears are a tail-tell sign of a badass.

Honestly I don't like Conor at all; his persona annoys me. But it's not been that long since he won the title at 155; many champions take off longer. If he won't sign for a fight after his boxing match then strip him.

Back