Tony El Cucuy Ferguson Likes To Type Like This

Damn It Feels Strange To Type Like This. It's Like I'm Violating My Shift Key. What Made T. Ferg Adopt This Style Of Typing, I Wonder?

This is how Tony sleeps..

giphy-1-copy.gif
Lmao, Brooklyn99 werd

Damn It Feels Strange To Type Like This. It's Like I'm Violating My Shift Key. What Made T. Ferg Adopt This Style Of Typing, I Wonder?
Alpha Shift Key

Really hope he stays healthy because watching him fight is awesome but cut that "better than ever" BS - you don't feel better at 35 than you felt at 20(unless you were fat at that age I guess), no matter how well you're conditioned <{cruzshake}>
There are many many people that would prove you wrong. Some people were doing office jobs and have had no to little movements and kept tired all the time. Later in life (and in some cases in their 50's, 60's they started eat better and working out and felt much better afterwards. My friends wife who is 54 years old is exactly this case. She's running half marathons and she told me she couldn't run 1km when she was in college.

There are many many people that would prove you wrong. Some people were doing office jobs and have had no to little movements and kept tired all the time. Later in life (and in some cases in their 50's, 60's they started eat better and working out and felt much better afterwards. My friends wife who is 54 years old is exactly this case. She's running half marathons and she told me she couldn't run 1km when she was in college.

As I said "unless you were fat at that age", not moving much kinda falls into that type of category. Normal people that move their bodies feel the best at around 20.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back