Tony Bellew the New Undisputed Champion?

Haye clearly past it, but I still did not see a way that Bellew - a) beat him and b) legitimately stop him
Haye was so shot it was lunacy by the 2nd fight

The way he moved, his punch resistance, reflexes etc pretty much all gone

Just a big lumbering hunk Of mass tiptoeing around the ring. Unfortunate but it happens to all of them

The more hilarious of the two fights was the first because i think haye was up like 5-0 on the cards, tears his shit, and bellew barely beats him 5 rounds later. And not even really beats him...just sorta leans his weigjt on him and makes haye fall unable to get up like a 90 yr old with two hip replacememts

And yet he still walked around with an almost absurd level of delusion. Which normally i am ok, its boxing after all.

But i think he takes it to an unnecessary level

I really hope so man. Bellew has had success with his left hook as of late and I have the dreadful images of him throwing it, KOing Usyk then crying and yelling in the post fight interview for twenty minutes.
I'd jump off a bridge if that happened! But luckily I just can't see it.

On top of everything else Usyk has a 4" reach advantage.

Between two boxers (not boxer vs brawler) plus the difference in skill level that can be a big deal.

I do expect Bellew to bring it though, he is an intelligent fighter and he's obviously seen something he feels he can exploit, come Nov 10th we'll see if he's taken one gamble too far.

Usyk is a future hall of famer and Bellew wants to be able to tell his grandkids he fought a hall of famer.
This gives Usyk the opportunity to become well-known among boxing fans, in the way that Tomasz Adamek is.

The cruiserweight division has always eluded my attention. Apparently Usyk has made claims he wants Joshua. If he enters the HW Division how does he fare?

He has the skills to outbox AJ and potentially even embarass Wilder....but he's lacking in size and may not be able to take either of their punches.

Bellew is getting way too much credit for beating old cripple Haye.

Usyk will crush him, it isn't close. I give Usyk a win by late tko.

Back