Tony Bellew challenges Bisping, Bisping up for it.

Darbo

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Tony Bellew has been speaking to UK media and said he'd like to challenge Mike, to either a boxing or MMA fight!
To those who don't know, Bellew is a professional boxer who recently beat David Haye in a reasonably entertaining fight ( and was also the antagonist in the Creed movie...Yeah, that dick).
Mike spoke about this on his podcast and surprisingly was very interested, says it has to be boxing otherwise it's pointless and it'd have to be once he's finished his career in the UFC, which is only around two fights away.

So yeah, Mikey B boxing...thoughts?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/40947331

Dude is ducking the Michael B Jordan rematch to challenge the duck Bisping.

Mike by left hook in the 4th

Bisping will never fight Romero, will never fight a top 5 MW again.

Something will always come up for him to take a "money fight" or big name over properly defending his belt.

<{hughesimpress}>

Couldn't give shit about these mma vs boxing fights. Yet it seems they make some headlines.

Just like any other MMA vs Boxing threads...Bellew by KO in boxing...Bisping via GNP in MMA.

Something will always come up for him to take a "money fight" or big name over properly defending his belt.
After his career, after.

Didn't Romero just lose? He's nowhere near a title shot anymore. Just like that bum Jacare

Bellew won't get a big pay day in MMA. He's not that big a name out side of boxing hardcores. I bet most people don't know he was the bad guy in Creed. He didn't make that much of an impact.

After his career, after.

Ok. And he walks away from MMA without ever defending his belt against a top 5 MW.

Didn't Romero just lose? He's nowhere near a title shot anymore. Just like that bum Jacare
Whittaker's injured.
Rockhold hasn't fought for a year.
Weidman just got off a 3 fight losing skid.
Gegard left.
Romero is above Weidman, probably equal with Rockhold, which puts him at the top if Whittaker can't fight.

Bellew was chasing a fight with Deontay Wilder and Andre Ward in boxing, so I guess now he sees Bisping as option #3 for padding his bank account...

Bellew won't get a big pay day in MMA. He's not that big a name out side of boxing hardcores. I bet most people don't know he was the bad guy in Creed. He didn't make that much of an impact.
He ruined the film for me to be honest, I can't stand the scouse accent, never could. It's like nails on a chalkboard to me.

He didn't challenge him, he was asked if he would fight him and he said yes and elaborated. It wasnt exactly a call-out.

Ok. And he walks away from MMA without ever defending his belt against a top 5 MW.

Whittaker's injured.
Rockhold hasn't fought for a year.
Weidman just got off a 3 fight losing skid.
Gegard left.
Romero is above Weidman, probably equal with Rockhold, which puts him at the top if Whittaker can't fight.
Well if he beats gsp, he is happy to defend against Whittaker, if he loses against gsp he doesn't deserve to fight Whittaker, simple as.

He didn't challenge him, he was asked if he would fight him and he said yes and elaborated. It wasnt exactly a call-out.
Yeah, I was going off what Mike said in his podcast, the link was just the first one in Google, when I actually read it I saw he was asked about it, my bad.

he is happy to defend against Whittaker
What the fuck does that mean? For the past year he's been saying he'll fight anyone and everyone but hasn't fought once and his next fight isn't even against a MW. Anyone can say they'll fight anyone.

What the fuck does that mean? For the past year he's been saying he'll fight anyone and everyone but hasn't fought once and his next fight isn't even against a MW. Anyone can say they'll fight anyone.
Not even entertaining you mate, plenty of threads for you to talk shit, this one isn't even about who he fights in mma, this is about after he retires, rub some ointment into your arse and relax, yeah?

He's near considering he should have been had that title shot and it's not like he got finished in his fight.

Ufc has yoel ranked just under Whittaker. So he is next in line. Bisping gonna bisping though.

Back