Tonight's FS1 Miguel Cruz vs. Alex Martin - PBC on FS1 Official Weights

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Unbeaten Miguel Cruz (15-0, 11 KOs) and once-beaten Alex Martin (13-1, 5 KOs) will meet in a 10-round welterweight rematch of their January clash on Tuesday, June 27 in the main event of Premier Boxing Champions TOE-TO-TOE TUESDAYS on FS1 and BOXEO DE CAMPEONES on FOX Deportes from Sands Bethlehem Events Center in Bethlehem, Pa. Photos by Kenyon Sessoms/PBC. Cruz weighed in 145.8-pounds, and Martin came in at 146.4-pounds.

Televised coverage begins at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT and will feature a pair of once-beaten welterweights battling it out as Jamal James (20-1, 9 KOs) meets Samuel Figueroa (11-1, 4 KOs) in a 10-round matchup.

I watched the first fight earlier today on YouTube. Like many people, I believe it ended in a bad decision. The 99-91 scorecard for Alex Martin was much better than the two 96-94 scorecards for Miguel Cruz. My money is on Martin as a slight favorite tonight to right the wrong.

No one watching?

Of course, I'm watching. Love some mid-week fight action.

This has been a pretty good fight right here.

The ref took a spill at the end of round 1.

Cruz said in his interview at the start of the broadcast that he was was not himself in the first fight because he had just gotten over a staph infection, and I believe him because he looks way better this time, dropping Martin twice so far.

Pretty good fight Cruz looking way better this time around.

That low blow by Martin zapped some energy from cruz.

I love it.

When the black or white fighter doesn't win forum goes quiet.

Hilarious

Back