Tonights card is weak imo

Let's see...45 fight cards a year x 5 main card fights per card [on average it's 4-6 depending on Fox (4), FS1 (6), PPV (5)] = 225 main card fights per year.

That's 450 particpants in Main card fights in a year. Let's say each fighter fights 3 fights per year (average). That's still 150 "names" you'd need to fill out every Main card slot for the year. You'll never be satisfied TS, there will simply NEVER be 150 "name" fighters at any given moment in the UFC, MMA or any fight sport in general.

You might as well just jump ship now, TS.

9d81fd4201e016831e0fbb65c4d03f4df735e56ea8693cd52e490cbe13e800f2.jpg

48b6da1c631c0ce1371a5fb96fabf09e27a2eea1cad1fcc76963ac224569d079.jpg

you think this is a UFC on Fox card.

its not, its a fight night card.

It's a FOX card.

Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) returns to the hurt business tonight (Sat., Feb. 24, 2018) for UFC on FOX 28 from inside Amway Center in Orlando, Fla., featuring a Featherweight scrap between Josh Emmett and Jeremy Stephens.

It's a FOX card.

Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) returns to the hurt business tonight (Sat., Feb. 24, 2018) for UFC on FOX 28 from inside Amway Center in Orlando, Fla., featuring a Featherweight scrap between Josh Emmett and Jeremy Stephens.

hmm ok then i agree with you, pretty weak main event for a fox card, but average card overall.

on the UFC website it says fight night.

hmm ok then i agree with you, pretty weak main event for a fox card, but average card overall.

on the UFC website it says fight night.

I didn't even know this event was scheduled. My cable company Spectrum is actually fighting with FOX now and the channel is blacked out. As of yesterday anyway. Havent turn it on today yet. But I haven't had FOX for a couple of weeks.

Just checked. FOX is still down in my area.

TV listings show this on a local Fox (706), not as is typical on a "big Fox" = 702. I find that odd.

what do you guys think

Featherweight Josh Emmett vs. Jeremy Stephens - will be a good fight but weak main event

Women's Strawweight Jéssica Andrade vs. Tecia Torres - honestly don't care about

Light Heavyweight Ovince Saint Preux vs. Ilir Latifi - meh prelim material

Welterweight Mike Perry vs. Max Griffin - Mike Perry still on a main card,guy is inconsistent,yes has crazy power and potential for a huge knockout but doesn't deserve to be on the main card in my opinion,also don't know why he is on the main card while Alan Jouban who he lost to is on the prelims

Bantamweight Renan Barão vs. Brian Kelleher - only half decent prelim to be honest

I remember when UFC used to stack the Fox cards like Bendo vs Diaz/Gus vs Shogun/BJ vs Rory,Machida vs Bader/Shogun vs Vera,Davis vs Evans/Sonnen vs Bisping,Dodson vs DJ/Cerrone pettis
It's a great fight night. Prob the best overall card since 217 and its free. Hell, even the girls fight is good.

If it had a better main event it would be awesome. Andrade, OSP, Perry, Kelleher/Barao is a nice supporting cast.

Not many contention fights but a lot of fun ones

what do you guys think

Featherweight Josh Emmett vs. Jeremy Stephens - will be a good fight but weak main event

Women's Strawweight Jéssica Andrade vs. Tecia Torres - honestly don't care about

Light Heavyweight Ovince Saint Preux vs. Ilir Latifi - meh prelim material

Welterweight Mike Perry vs. Max Griffin - Mike Perry still on a main card,guy is inconsistent,yes has crazy power and potential for a huge knockout but doesn't deserve to be on the main card in my opinion,also don't know why he is on the main card while Alan Jouban who he lost to is on the prelims

Bantamweight Renan Barão vs. Brian Kelleher - only half decent prelim to be honest

I remember when UFC used to stack the Fox cards like Bendo vs Diaz/Gus vs Shogun/BJ vs Rory,Machida vs Bader/Shogun vs Vera,Davis vs Evans/Sonnen vs Bisping,Dodson vs DJ/Cerrone pettis
Welcome to the modern age, brah. WME is hot garbage, makes Bellator look like Pride FC in their prime.

last week's event didn't look 'fantastic' on paper either...and yet it was largely quite entertaining.

we see this often enough with the free shows that fans should not judge a card too quickly by the lack of 'name power'.

I do not agree with anything TS posted. Lol at his favorite fight being the Barao prelim.

Back