Tonight the mma Gods gift us...

If it's in it's infancy then it shouldn't be in the UFC. It can come back when it's good.
Like I said, I don't dislike WMMA, I dislike WMMA in the UFC.

Fair enough, you have the choice to watch or not..just dont like all the comments i see on here on the reg

Cool do that..thats your choice..just dont talk shit is my point or act like it doesnt deserve its spot
It's not 'talking shit' when it's truth. WMMA is on a way lower level than male MMA. Barring some exceptions, the level of competition / athletes is embarrassing.

It's not 'talking shit' when it's truth. WMMA is on a way lower level than male MMA. Barring some exceptions, the level of competition / athletes is embarrassing.

Your just burying yourself further..

1. Who said fighting is just for men?
2. WMMA has not been around as long therefore ofcourse theres a huge difference in experience/skill..give it time.
3.How good you are at something doesnt mean you shouldnt be allowed to do it..thats wrong and goes agaisnt human rights..for example some say women are bad drivers or worse then men..does that mean they shouldnt be allowed to drive?.. Come on..just stop ..

Your just burying yourself further..

1. Who said fighting is just for men?
2. WMMA has not been around as long therefore ofcourse theres a huge difference in experience/skill..give it time.
3.How good you are at something doesnt mean you shouldnt be allowed to do it..thats wrong and goes agaisnt human rights..for example some say women are bad drivers or worse then men..does that mean they shouldnt be allowed to drive?.. Come on..just stop ..
RfRxTcG.gif

Haha he thinks im a actually a women because his cave man mind cant handle the fact that WMMA is real and is probably an overweight cave troll who would most likely lose to them ..
Fun fact, I refuse to perform routine cosmetic plastic surgery because I don't believe it's necessary and too big of a risk for the already beautiful but insecure young women that come through our clinic.

I was watching some 3rd tier promotion on access tv last night. They had a 21 yr old fighting a 40 year old with a 5-5 record for a title. It was the worst 25 minutes a Wmma I’ve ever seen. The only redeeming thing was the 40yo had a beautiful fake rack. Very aesthetically appealing
<mma4>

Women are not as strong as men, it pure biology.
When I'm watching mma I'm looking for explosiveness, speed, strenght, technique...women are far far behind men in every of these aspects.

Back