Tonight the mma Gods gift us...

it doesn't take away the fact that women are unathletic and not particularly skilled in MMA (or sports in general, for that matter)

That wasn't my question

*pretty good fight
tenor.gif

Sherdoggers love nothing more than a night packed full of uninterrupted, sweaty, man-on-man action.

I was watching some 3rd tier promotion on access tv last night. They had a 21 yr old fighting a 40 year old with a 5-5 record for a title. It was the worst 25 minutes a Wmma I’ve ever seen. The only redeeming thing was the 40yo had a beautiful fake rack. Very aesthetically appealing

LFA 37. Shannon "Sinn" is the old lady with said rack. Also she was 3 and 5 coming into the fight lol.

I'm surprised at how many homosexuals are here who would rather watch two guys roll around on the ground with each other instead of two girls.

Lmao..wow 2018 and were still on this women should be in the kitchen shit

No where did anyone say women should be in the kitchen. Most people don't even think they shouldn't be fighting. They just don't want them fighting on UFC cards.

They didn't actually. The MMA gods became corrupted after destroying the Pride of man, and had plans for a WMMA bout that was going to be ridiculously overhyped and advertised, but one mortal man held onto his Pride and stood against them and ascended to godhood in order to stop their plans. His name was Fedor.

hqdefault.jpg

Nope..all man buddy..just not living in the 1950's
if we were living in the 1950s , we wouldnt even be watching UFC as it would be illegal so your argument is pretty invalid.....

wmma is just mostly boring asides from a few female fighters..... its like watching amateur golden gloves boxing with headgear, its boring

of course someone like you is going to go straight to identity politics because when you have no valid argument claim bigotry... the stupid man's rationale :)

Lmao..wow 2018 and were still on this women should be in the kitchen shit

No they can fight if they want too. But most of WMMA is so mediocre, that it is really hard to enjoy. The few good and enjoyable fighters barely get complained about.

There is Invicta, for the WMMA enjoyers. I don't need to pretend that most of the female fighters actually have skill. Same as I don't have to pretend that I enjoy male fighters who lack the skill. That's the true equality part of it.

Conor blessed this card and we thank him verily for it.
What's wrong with you? Do u really need to mention that retired duck when he has clearly nothing to do with this card or mma altogether? Those nuthuggers knows no limits when it comes to sucking McDuck.

Back