Tonight Showtime and PPV purses

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Here are the purses for tonight's two cards. For the Showtime card at Barclays Center: Andre Berto $1.2M, Shawn Porter $1M, Jermell Charlo 100k, Charles Hatley $85k, Amanda Serrano $12k, Dahiana Santana $6k.

For the Top Rank PPV card at the StubHub Center in Carson, California: Oscar Valdez $300k, Miguel Marriaga $40k, Gilberto "Zurdo" Ramirez $200k, Max Bursak $50k, Jessie Magdaleno $155k, Adeilson Dos Santos $50k, Shakur Stevenson $20k, Edgar Brito $5k.

Here are the purses for tonight's two cards. For the Showtime card at Barclays Center: Andre Berto $1.2M, Shawn Porter $1M, Jermell Charlo 100k, Charles Hatley $85k, Amanda Serrano $12k, Dahiana Santana $6k.

For the Top Rank PPV card at the StubHub Center in Carson, California: Oscar Valdez $300k, Miguel Marriaga $40k, Gilberto "Zurdo" Ramirez $200k, Max Bursak $50k, Jessie Magdaleno $155k, Adeilson Dos Santos $50k, Shakur Stevenson $20k, Edgar Brito $5k.
Not going to lie. I dont have any reference points. But $20,000 seems a little surprising for such a sought after prospect. I know its his first fight but....

Berto, 1.2 million- WTF?

Not going to lie. I dont have any reference points. But $20,000 seems a little surprising for such a sought after prospect. I know its his first fight but....
I'd say that's pretty good for a pro debut. I think Oscar Dela Hoya made more for his pro debut, but don't quote me on that one.

I'd say that's pretty good for a pro debut. I think Oscar Dela Hoya made more for his pro debut, but don't quote me on that one.
Its good for a pro debut. But he was the hottest prospect in a while. Got a ton of mainstream buzz and press. Thought Arum might of threw him crazy money to snatch him from Floyd and other options.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back