Tonight Show Host Jimmy Fallon Says Making Fun Of Trump Is 'Just Not What I Do'

The first news i read every morning is every article that does not have the word Trump in it. I don't read much news lately. SAD.

Your reply has nothing to do with what I said.....but I agree, Europeans are the most vile/evil countries that the world has ever known, yet those jackasses think they are so peaceful....Fucking stupid lol.
My bad I quoted you by accident

I was never a fan of Fallon, he's not that funny and he's a lousy interviewer. I don't hate him though, he at least comes off as a good guy and somewhat sincere. I give him credit for sticking to doing his show his way.

I'm on the team COCO train. I miss Craig as well. Can't stand Colbert, that little Gremlin Seth Myers, or that fat douche Corden. Late night is such garbage now.

NINTCHDBPICT000239998775-960x656.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000239997934-269x300.jpg

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...n-for-fbi-badge-to-let-him-carry-drugs-guns/#
A drug addict leading the war on drugs. I love it.

Huh?

By14EZL.jpg

I guess if you're a late-night talk show host and not at least 50% of your videos have something to do with Trump, you have to explain yourself.
Sure. Trump is a disaster and comedy gold mine. His thuggish elitist behavior is tailor made for comedy. It would be professional malpractice to not make fun of him. Comedy at heart is the low against the high. The Hoi Polloi vs Billionaire elites. That's the structure of it historically. As Seinfeld noted, comedy punches up, not down. That's why right wingers are never ever funny...just sadistic.

Back