Tonight Show Host Jimmy Fallon Says Making Fun Of Trump Is 'Just Not What I Do'

Fallon will win in the long term because of this strategy.

Fallon will win in the long term because of this strategy.

I always disliked Fallon when he first came on the scene on SNL in the late 90s/2000s, because I thought he was unfunny and found his constant laughing at himself during sketches to be annoying instead of charming. But then I heard a story soon after around that time, apparently he was in a bar in NYC and some guy there was trying to heckle him in real life, saying you suck, you're not funny etc., just giving him a general hard time. Then tried to kind of bully him blocking his way as he tried to leave, so Fallon decked him to the floor. Lol. Ever since then, it made me like him, in spite of not liking his work. (Although his Neil Young is gold)

And this is how this idiot "comedian" teased Trump to seek for the presidency. Thank you Seth Meyers!

As a guy who lived in multiple countries, this trend of getting elitist urban snobs or asshole foreigners to talk about a country they never understood outside of their bubbles makes me wonder how the heck people watch them.

If you don't get it or understand it that's not my fault. It's called intelligent comedy and it doesn't appear to be your thing. It's fine

It isn't intelligent nor is it comedy, it's one man on a soapbox you happen to agree with.

I always disliked Fallon when he first came on the scene on SNL in the late 90s/2000s, because I thought he was unfunny and found his constant laughing at himself during sketches to be annoying instead of charming. But then I heard a story soon after around that time, apparently he was in a bar in NYC and some guy there was trying to heckle him in real life, saying you suck, you're not funny etc., just giving him a general hard time. Then tried to kind of bully him blocking his way as he tried to leave, so Fallon decked him to the floor. Lol. Ever since then, it made me like him, in spite of not liking his work. (Although his Neil Young is gold)

Fallon has a drinking problem, he has cut his hand several times while drunk falling over trying to catch his fall with a beer bottle in hand and smashing it.

He also doesn't hang with the holywood crowd, he isn't part of that crowd he just keeps to himself really.

But he needs to check his drinking.

And this is how this idiot "comedian" teased Trump to seek for the presidency. Thank you Seth Meyers!

As a guy who lived in multiple countries, this trend of getting elitist urban snobs or asshole foreigners to talk about a country they never understood outside of their bubbles makes me wonder how the heck people watch them.

Thats what I never understood, in other countries you cannot bash that country, America is strange you have foreigners like Noah, Bee, and Oliver all bashing america while living in this country

I wonder if Britain would be okay with an American bashing Britain while living there and still be a top rated show

Trump is an elitist urban snob just like seth meyers...In fact 100x worse snob.

The entertainment industry is just the propaganda wing of the the establishment. Fallon is getting flack because endlessly bashing Trump is part of the remit. Celebrity culture and the fact so many people put so much worth and value into what these amoral, narcissistic, hypocritical scumbags have to say is one of the most depressing aspects of modern society.

Last edited:
Fallon doesn't try to be funny on his show....the sketches is what I watch on his show....Kimmel is funny but tries too hard and is riding the "bash Trump" brigade because it's the "in" thing....just like Colbert...high ratings is what they thrive for and they'll do what it takes to stay on top...they're whores that way.

Mocking the President isn't going to help him stand out when all of his competitors are doing exactly that. He's suffering for being one dimensional. He's charming, but not as funny or talented a performer as Colbert, and his writers aren't as good as Kimmel's. Kimmel isn't as strong an interviewer and Fallon, and he's a little wooden, Fallon should be able to keep him in third.

Fallon was terrible in band of brothers. His goofy smug face driving around in a jeep. Piss me right off

If you don't get it or understand it that's not my fault. It's called intelligent comedy and it doesn't appear to be your thing. It's fine
Due to extensive research done by the University of Pittsburgh, diamond has been confirmed as the hardest metal known to man. The research is as follows. Pocket-protected scientists built a wall of iron and crashed a diamond car into it at 400 miles per hour, and the car was unharmed. They then built a wall out of diamond and crashed a car made of iron moving at 400 miles an hour into the wall, and the wall came out fine. They then crashed a diamond car made of 400 miles per hour into a wall, and there were no survivors. They crashed 400 miles per hour into a diamond traveling at iron car. Western New York was powerless for hours. They rammed a wall of metal into a 400 mile per hour made of diamond, and the resulting explosion shifted the earth's orbit 400 million miles away from the sun, saving the earth from a meteor the size of a small Washington suburb that was hurtling towards mid-western Prussia at 400 billion miles per hour. They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour, and as a result caused two wayward airplanes to lose track of their bearings, and make a fatal crash with two buildings in downtown New York. They spun 400 miles at diamond into iron per wall. The results were inconclusive. Finally, they placed 400 diamonds per hour in front of a car made of wall traveling at miles per iron, and the result proved without a doubt that diamonds were the hardest metal of all time, if not just the hardest metal known to man.

Trump is an elitist urban snob just like seth meyers...In fact 100x worse snob.

Thats what I never understood, in other countries you cannot bash that country, America is strange you have foreigners like Noah, Bee, and Oliver all bashing america while living in this country

I wonder if Britain would be okay with an American bashing Britain while living there and still be a top rated show

Well, brits and europeans in general were always obsessed in badmounthing and telling other nations how to live under colonialism. Now they do the same thing but under PC culture.
I was in a flight with some group of americans there was a group of spanish people. They saw the americans and started criticising american culture as racial and violent between themselves in spanish. I mean freaking Spain?
The nation who massacred most of the indgeneous population and de facto introduced African slavery and the inquisition in the Americas?? That beat the crap of peaceful protesters on the separatist movement? Who was very close to joining Hitler before WWII??
The lack of awareness was astonishing

Fallon doesn't try to be funny on his show....the sketches is what I watch on his show....Kimmel is funny but tries too hard and is riding the "bash Trump" brigade because it's the "in" thing....just like Colbert...high ratings is what they thrive for and they'll do what it takes to stay on top...they're whores that way.

Kimmel trys to hard to be hip, he used to be like fallon and non political, but now kimmel joined the dark side with the leftist elite and got with the popular crowd like matt damon, jen aniston, etc

I miss the old days of kimmel.

Well, brits and europeans in general were always obsessed in badmounthing and telling other nations how to live under colonialism. Now they do the same thing but under PC culture.
I was in a flight with some group of americans there was a group of spanish people. They saw the americans and started criticising american culture as racial and violent between themselves in spanish. I mean freaking Spain?
The nation who massacred most of the indgeneous population and de facto introduced African slavery and the inquisition in the Americas?? That beat the crap of peaceful protesters on the separatist movement? Who was very close to joining Hitler before WWII??
The lack of awareness was astonishing
Your reply has nothing to do with what I said.....but I agree, Europeans are the most vile/evil countries that the world has ever known, yet those jackasses think they are so peaceful....Fucking stupid lol.

That would be awesome. We need a stereotypically American guy in a cowboy hat like JB Layfield who has a show on BBC just talking about how shit their country is and how he's tempted to leave 7 nights a week.

The trouble is the UK is being rapidly Islamified so if he was truly criticizing them he would segue into criticizing Islam. Then UK hate speech laws would apply. The Brits don't tolerate anyone badmouthing their conquerors.

For late shows, it started with Stephen Colbert, but he's been doing it for years. Jimmy Kimmel jumped on that bandwagon since Trump got elected. They're both going hard at it. It's been a trend in the entertainment industry for years now, celebrities thinking they're the moral compass for society when they're some of the most morally bankrupt individuals. I care about the political stance of celebrities as much as I care about financial advice from homeless junkies.

They should learn from the GOAT:

they just say whatever they think helps their image so they can stay relevant

Back