Tonight Enfusion Live #49, The Hague, The Netherlands Saturday 29.04.2017

julie kitchen

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Kickboxing Talents #31, The Hague,The Netherlands, Saturday 29.04.2017
Start Time 18.30 (16.30 GMT)
3X3 Tournament Semi Final -67Kg
Wail Karroumi (Morocco)Vs Walid Hamid (Morocco)

3X3 Tournament Semi Final -67Kg
Samir Lopes (Cape Verde)VsLofogo Sarour (South Sudan)

3X3 -63Kg
Malik Arroum (France) Vs Damencio Patty (Surinam)

3X3 -60Kg
Reda Narain (Surinam) Vs Mohamed Bouassam (Morocco)

3X3 -90Kg
Reda Zaidi (Morocco)Vs Khalid El Bakouri (Morocco)

3X3 -67Kg
Zakaria Tijarti (Morocco)Vs Paolo Renna (Belgium)

3X3 Tournament Final -67Kg
Winner Fight 1Vs Winner Fight 2

Enfusion Live #49,
The Hague, The Netherlands Saturday 29.04.2017
Start 21.00 local time (19.00 GMT)

1. 3X3 -57Kg FEMALE
Essillia Wurms (The Netherlands)Vs Khadija Charradi (Morocco)

2. 3X3 Heavyweight
Hicham Achalhi (Morocco)VsAndre Schmeling (Germany)

3. 3X3 ENFUSION LEAGUE -72.5Kg
Jonay Risco (Spain)Vs Yassin Baitar (Belgium)

4. 3X3 ENFUSION LEAGUE -72.5Kg
Redouan Laarkoubi (The Netherlands)Vs Mohammed Jaraya (Morocco)

5. 3X3 ENFUSION LEAGUE -72.5Kg
Nordin Ben Moh (Morocco)Vs Tayfun Ozcan (Turkey)

6. 5X3 ENFUSION WORLD TITLE -95Kg
MohamedBoubkari (Morocco) Vs Luis Tavares (Cape Verde)

7.5X3 ENFUSION WORLD TITLE -85KG
Ibrahim El Boustati (Morocco) VsFiilip Verlinden (Belgium)

Excelllebt fights st enfusion.
The jaraya fight was the best.
Some nice KOs too

http://www.mmaplus.co.uk/kickboxing/other-kb/enfusion-live-49-jaraya-attacks-judge/
judge_glasses_come_off_from_Jaraya_impact.png

ALL FIGHTERS LIKE TO BE PAID AS PROFESSIONALS, BUT ENFUSION DEMANDS IN EXCHANGE PROFESIONAL BEHAVIOUR AS WELL!
----
TO GUARANTEE STRONG DISCIPLINE, ENFUSION MADE THE FOLLOWING PENALTY SYSTEM:

PENALTY SYSTEM:
1) COMPLAINING ABOUT JUDGES DECISION 10% PENALTY OF START MONEY
2) BEING LATE AT STARE DOWN, OFFICIAL ENFUSION PRESS CONFERENCE, WEIGHING OR PHOTO SHOOT 10% OF START MONEY
3) TOO AGGRESSIVE PHYSICAL BEHAVIOUR DURING OFFICIAL ENFUSION EVENTS, SUCH AS STARE DOWN, PHOTOSHOOT, PRESS CONFERENCE OR WEIGHING.10%
4) BEING NEGATIVE IN MEDIA AND/OR DAMAGING THE BRAND OR GOOD REPUTATION CAN LEAD TO A FINANCIAL PENALTY AS WELL. AMOUNT WILL BE DECIDED BY ENFUSION
5) ANY FORM OF DAMAGING THE REPUTATION OF THE BRAND OR SPORT. AMOUNT WILL BE DECIDED BY ENFUSION.
6) VERBAL VIOLENCE IS ALLOWED AND EVEN WELCOME, KEEP IN MIND HOWEVER THAT IT IS FOR SHOW AND THERE IS ALWAYS MUTUAL RESPECT.

Wondering if laying hands on a judge post fight is breaking some of these rules or is it okay when done by a fan favourite?

Seeing some hilarious reactions to this as if the reporting of this is the problem and not Jaraya doing it.

Last edited:
i also read that ppl invaded the ring while one of the fighters was ko and required medical attention and by the look of it it wasn't audience but the fighter's team and friends....there was also a child at one point in the ring....

i didn't know about ppl complaining because that idiot got reported/criticized?
disappointed but not surprised...

shameful.

"VERBAL VIOLENCE IS ALLOWED AND EVEN WELCOME"

mmmm

Who attacks a judge, wtf? I've never even heard of that ever happening even in horrific decisions across all combat sports.

Enfusion better announce that Jaraya has been repremanded, especially considering those hardcore behavior rules they employ.

I know he's a poster boy but c'mon.

I haven't watch an Enfusion show since they used to stream them on a loop for free on their site, but this sounds like quite a card.

It's about time someone stands up to the corrupt judges

That's fucked up, even in MMA I don't recall it happening.

I am 1000% correct.
Stand up for what you believe in.
Your idea of standing up for what you believe in is a professional fighter assaulting a defenseless judge?

Fighters get angry about decisions all of the time, most of the time they're wrong. You can't just go attacking a judge because he didn't see the fight the way you did.

That's fucked up, even in MMA I don't recall it happening.
Yvel once knocked out a ref mid-match. Also, I recall one incident one or two Olympics ago where a TKD athlete head kicked a ref.

Honestly, you'd be surprised what has happened over the years in the Dutch Muay Thai/kickboxing scene. Violence against refs, jury members, other teams, spectators and whatnot is really not that uncommon. Two quick stories.

I was fighting at a small event where they also had matched a Moroccan dude vs a Turkish guy. Both fighters had brought quite an audience with them, like 30 to 40 guys each. The match starts, at one point the ref intervenes and one of the fighters decides to punch his opponent over the arms of ref. This was enough for both fan groups to storm the ring and turn it into a free-for-all.

A few years later I was organizing a -63kg 4-man tournament for young fighters. One of the fights was between the favourite and a hometown guy. Hometown guy proceeds to get his ass whooped 7 ways from Friday and clearly loses. I was in one of the dressing rooms at the time and hear a ruckus coming from the ring and when I go check, I see homeboy trying to literally climb from the ring onto the head jury's table, screaming his head off. He gets removed, I follow him to the dressing room and ask him what in God's name he thought he was doing. All of a sudden he's all apologetic and I made him go down to the ring and apologize to the head jury. Side note: the guy who delivered the ass whooping was no other than a then 16-year-old Ilias Bulaid.

These are just two stories, but I've seen many of these things happen over the years.

The judge robbed him. I bet he'll never rob anyone again

The judge robbed him. I bet he'll never rob anyone again
Could it be possible for you to grasp the reality that when a fight is scored a certain way it's because that is the way the judge saw it, not that there is some ulterior motive to "rob" a fighter?

You're acting pretty thick headed and stupid in this thread. I know you're better than this...

Could it be possible for you to grasp the reality that when a fight is scored a certain way it's because that is the way the judge saw it, not that there is some ulterior motive to "rob" a fighter?

You're acting pretty thick headed and stupid in this thread. I know you're better than this...
The judge made a mistake

If you get robbed it seems like a pretty stupid idea to attack the judge lol like that's gonna change anything.

Back