Tommy Robinson ambushed by a muslim gang for confronting Muslim councillor in Rochdale | Page 3

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by jantar, May 18, 2017 at 3:40 PM.

1. Overpressure Gold Belt

Overpressure
    If i go around making a nuisance of my self righteous opinions, demanding that others answer MY personal charges against them, I will get punched in the face, WITH GOOD REASON

Genghiz likes this.
  2. sangreporsangre Silver Belt

sangreporsangre
    Has this guy physically attacked random Muslims or something? Because I find it bizarre that supposedly "liberal" posters don't have a problem with him getting run off the road and assaulted - if he were killed would that just be a case of "stupid games, stupid prizes?"

3. goldennirvana Brown Belt

goldennirvana
    Tommy Robinson is shining a light on the serious problem of Muslim rape gangs and all you can say in response is 'he deserves to get punched'.

Leftists gonna leftist.

I'm just looking forward to when the first religion of peace bombing happens at a gay pride parade in a European city. Whose side will the left take? L E L

4. goldennirvana Brown Belt

goldennirvana
    Muslims are the sacred cow of the left. They literally can do no wrong, certainly not in the name of their religion, because Islam is a religion of peace, and any Muslim who acts in an aggressive/violent manner isn't a true Muslim... but when a Muslim wins a gold medal at the Olympics, he's a true Muslim... because apparently the Quran says 'go forth and win Olympic gold medals'.

5. Hard To Tell Purple Belt

Hard To Tell
    Here we have actual rape from from an actual rape culture and who do the left attack? Anyone speaking out against it, even going after the victims in some cases.

Meanwhile, gender pronouns, fat shaming and mansplaining are the real problems women and girls face in our patriarchal society.

6. Fugazy Aka Ferrari Houseshoes

Fugazy
    What makes you say this?

7. Hard To Tell Purple Belt

Hard To Tell
    Muslims, without a shadow of a doubt. The reaction from the left and so called 'liberals' to the Orlando Nightclub shooting tells us all we need to know as this well and truly confirmed that Muslims are now very much above gays in the victim status/social justice hierarchy.

They will apply the same twisted logic as they did with the Charlie Hebdo massacre, which is that you can't insult someones deeply held religious beliefs and not expect retaliation. Muslims find homosexuality offensive and in conflict with their religious beliefs, so gays shouldn't be flaunting it about in public and provoking these poor Muslims.

Dalarna3 and sangreporsangre like this.
  8. Fugazy Aka Ferrari Houseshoes

Fugazy
    LMAO

TheTimeIsNotNow likes this.
  9. Bubzeh Green Belt

Bubzeh
    Tommy Robinson's balls are the size of Footballs.

10. synyster Brown Belt

synyster
    Tommy is a legend, keep fighting the good fight

11. HereticBD Gold Belt

HereticBD
    It's an occupational hazard. You can't just walk up to families, and scream "rapist!", "pedophile!", "piece of shit!", and then broadcast it on Youtube, and not expect some retaliation from time to time. I support his agenda of outing these types publicly, but it's hardly surprising that he drew some attention to himself, and has a target on his back.

Much like I wouldn't be surprised if somebody did that type of shit to a cartel member, screaming "Drug pusher! Murderer! This guy right here!", posted a video for the world to see, and then went "missing" shortly afterwords.

It's a pretty risky endeavor.

12. Concrete Whale Double Yellow Card

Concrete Whale
    There have been issues with tracing his records, finding people who were at school with him birth records etc.

He is on record as having multiple identities.

He was convicted under one of his false IDs and got a suspiciously light sentence.

There's no way he'd get away with doing what he does without being an MI5 stooge he'd be banged up for hate crimes for many years and then banned from political activity when he eventually got out.

As I have explained twice above what he is doing is part of the punch and judy show to lead people astray while they are genocided and enslaved.

There's more as well that's just from memory it's a while since I looked into him.

13. Concrete Whale Double Yellow Card

Concrete Whale
    The EDL and Britain First approach of mosque invasions, street harassment and screaming paedophile at people just for being Muslim is not the right approach to solving this issue.

14. o'dubhlaoich Red Belt

o'dubhlaoich
    Tommy Robinson is a true man and a hero.

Bubzeh likes this.
  15. HereticBD Gold Belt

HereticBD
    He's not screaming at any old Muslim. He's screaming at people walking out of courtrooms who have been charged with raping young girls and women.

16. Overpressure Gold Belt

Overpressure
    Here's an idea: when you post, have a point. It makes it so much easier for the reader

Genghiz likes this.
  17. sangreporsangre Silver Belt

sangreporsangre
    Sure, but so is standing in traffic screaming about how black lives matter, and I don't see the same posters calling that a stupid game which deserves a stupid prize. A lot of people's opinion on something seems to be completely dependent on the identities of the people involved.

18. goldennirvana Brown Belt

goldennirvana
    God damn you're one giant dumb ass. Here, I'll break my previous post down for you:

Tommy Robinson is shining a light on the serious problem of Muslim rape gangs and all you can say in response is 'he deserves to get punched'.

The point made here is that leftists don't care about an actual rape culture when they can't blame it on white men, and will even try to cover that genuine rape culture up.

I'm just looking forward to when the first religion of peace bombing happens at a gay pride parade in a European city. Whose side will the left take? L E L

The point made here is that there is a major contradiction in modern leftists' support/defence of Islam, whilst simultaneously claiming to care about LGBT people. If you're still not following... Muslims hate LGBT people. Were you not aware?

You couldn't understand these two very simple points? Shit, you didn't even recognise they WERE points. L E L

/cue another worthless vapid response from you, in typical leftist fashion.

As you were...

19. HunterSdVa29 Respect, tho

HunterSdVa29
    people defending the attackers are sickening and pathetic

Morning Star, o'dubhlaoich and Bubzeh like this.
  20. sangreporsangre Silver Belt

sangreporsangre
    [​IMG]