Tomi Lahren BTFO by German Journalist

If you look right before that it also clearly says that she can read and write in English.
It doesn't say that for the first relative, Christine Hertel. It does say that for George Bender.

Woman gets by on good looks, nothing more. Imagine if she looked like Rosie O'Donnell. She'd be just another loser ranting on Facebook.
I certainly dont want to look at uglies if it can be helped

Meh. Seems sort of petty. Maybe she recognizes the problems it causes when people don't learn to communicate.

The truth is, she is just like a lot of other anti-immigration talking heads. When she says things, it does not apply to her, her family, and those like her. It applies to those other people. You know, them. Who are they? Not us.

People like that have always existed. They were here when my grandparents came from Italy and Poland, waiting to tell them how un-American and unwelcomed they were. People like that are trash. Always have been, always will be. They will just pick the new immigrants to take their insecurities and hate out on.

This really sums up a lot of the nonsense.

"This is not about playing gotcha.
But as long as people like Lahren continue to push a specious agenda that suggests today's immigrants are somehow wholly different from previous ones, I'll keep showing just how alike they really are."

Perfectly stated.

On Saturday Lahren was on Fox's Watters’ World defending anti-immigration policies of the tRUmp admin

Well a German Journalist/genealogist btfo'd her pretty hard

<Bottle.gif>

Tomi Lahren is hot, rich, and successful. Nobody listens to that creature talking shit about Tomi’s family

Tomi Lahren is an 80 year old man trapped in a 12 year old girl's body. I wonder how many kids she yells at to get off of her lawn?

K, so what am I supposed to take from this? OK, open borders now because Tomi Lahren's great great grandmother was German.

I don’t know about her but I have heard multiple other taking heads make that exact argument and the cuntosaurs still go zomg racisms
Well sure, folks like Pat Buchanan and Ann Coulter do, and they get shit on for pointing out what everyone knows and thinks but are uneasy with the public dissemination of said narrative.

If Tomi had just said that yes previous immigrants also had trouble assimilating and there was some backlash, but the previous immigrants can't be compared to current immigrants and illegals due to the later's vastly different racial and cultural backgrounds, I would actually agree with her that the analogy isn't apples-to-apples like some claim.

It seems that there are well meaning people who are genuinely convinced that non-Euro immigrants are just the same as immigrants of old , in regards to how well they will integrate. And there are others who know the 2 immigrants eras aren't comparable but disingenuously claim they are.

I do think that while in the past there was resistance to Poles, Irish, Italians by Americans of WASP ancestry, the reason the situation isn't the same as now is because all those old immigrant groups were Europeans, so they belonged to the same race and believed in Christianity. So assimilation and social cohesion is just not going to be as big an issue as assimilation and integration of non-White immigrants, especially Muslim immigrants.

She's an LA 2.

And frankly, that's being generous.

It doesn't say that for the first relative, Christine Hertel. It does say that for George Bender.

Unless I'm missing something the 1st doesn' have boxes for speak or write.

Unless I'm missing something the 1st doesn' have boxes for speak or write.
The first has a box that says "speaks English" and it says "no". I also notice two boxes that both had in common which read "none" under occupation. Or rather, one reads none and the other is blank. Bottom line, it would really just make more sense for Lahren to have a more charitable attitude towards immigrants.

Last edited:
Who fuckin cares if they assimilate or not? The scientific discoveries, government, infrastructure, and military wer created by a majority of white people. Any asshole who thinks that the US should not have a majority of whites is a jealous and vindictive parasite.

I would love to live in Japan. I think their culture is awesome. But I would never for a second demand that their country ever be less than 90% native Japanese. They built the damn country, they deserve to be the majority.

The first has a box that says "speaks English" and it says "no". I also notice two boxes that both had in common which read "none" under occupation. Or rather, one reads none and the other is blank. Bottom line, it would really just make more sense for Lahren to have a more charitable attitude towards immigrants.

Are you suggesting that they drew welfare in the 1909s? Someone was obviously working or else they immigrated with a shit ton of money.

Attractive females by far have the best professional privilege. Just look at all the female sports reporters. All of them are 9s, and the simple fact of being a 9 and able to read a teleprompter cleanly seems to be their only job requirement

Woah Woah woah. Everyone but Kay Adams. She actually knows her shit. That being said, being super hot probably didn't hurt lol.

why do people take these bimbo republican airheads seriously in the first place?

What I'm seeing here is people applauding a terrible argument just because they don't like TL. Her Great Grandparents? That's a serious argument?

Back