Tomi Lahren BTFO by German Journalist

Bobby 3 Sticks

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
On Saturday Lahren was on Fox's Watters’ World defending anti-immigration policies of the tRUmp admin

Well a German Journalist/genealogist btfo'd her pretty hard

<Bottle.gif>

This is top five things nobody gives a shit about

They sure owned her. Prove that any of those people spoke no English for one, for two she clearly speaks English so kind of moot. 1895? This gotcha shit has gotta stop but let me play along

Zomg
Drumpf
Russia
Maga

This is top five things nobody gives a shit about

They sure owned her. Prove that any of those people spoke no English for one, for two she clearly speaks English so kind of moot. 1895? This gotcha shit has gotta stop but let me play along

Zomg
Drumpf
Russia
Maga
The paperwork linked in the OP clearly says "no" in the speaks English category and the year being 1895 is relevant considering that she's claiming to know what this country is based on. After all, a large part of what we consider the country to be based on stems from a document that predates that year.

The paperwork linked in the OP clearly says "no" in the speaks English category and the year being 1895 is relevant considering that she's claiming to know what this country is based on. After all, a large part of what we consider the country to be based on stems from a document that predates that year.
They could be writing that the same way I put no for languages I’m not fluent in but am conversational. Prove otherwise. I’d say no on Spanish for instance

Woman gets by on good looks, nothing more. Imagine if she looked like Rosie O'Donnell. She'd be just another loser ranting on Facebook.

Is the context of those immigrations identical to that which Tomi is against? If not, I'm not really seeing the point being brought against teh Tomi.

And as if Tomi had anything to do with that, or if it somehow reflects on her as a person. What a stupid argument.

Last edited:
Woman gets by on good looks, nothing more. Imagine if she looked like Rosie O'Donnell. She'd be just another loser ranting on Facebook.
I doubt she would even be ranting, she is playing a part and I assume making a good buck.

They should have spoken English. But did they come here illegally?

Her ancestors immigrated legally, so her views are consistent with her lineage.

They should have spoken English. But did they come here illegally?

Based on the quote in the tweet, her argument was that we shouldn't allow people in that don't speak the language (english).

They could be writing that the same way I put no for languages I’m not fluent in but am conversational. Prove otherwise. I’d say no on Spanish for instance
Can you prove that the people in question actually could speak English? Aside from which, do you think people like Lahren are welcoming to immigrants who would have to put no for English similar to how you would put no for Spanish?

Uhhh, no. Look at her tweet: it's specifically calling out immigrants that don't "assimilate," learn the language, etc. She said the US "wasn't built on" immigrants coming over and retaining their cultures, when in fact it clearly was and her ancestors were a part of it

I think she believes what she says to an extent. Much like Alex Jones.

There was a video of her supporting leftist views before she came up with her current schtik

Can you prove that the people in question actually could speak English? Aside from which, do you think people like Lahren are welcoming to immigrants who would have to put no for English similar to how you would put no for Spanish?
Is here any other argument based on nothing you want to have?

If a nun had balls she’d be a preacher

There was a video of her supporting leftist views before she came up with her current schtik

Oh damn. Then maybe she's a genius. Banking on fear / hysteria of the right probably makes her a good living.

Except even that isn't true.

" Lahren’s Russian immigrant great-great-grandfather, Constantin Dietrich, was indicted by a federal grand jury in North Dakota in 1917 for forging his naturalization papers."

Except even that isn't true.

" Lahren’s Russian immigrant great-great-grandfather, Constantin Dietrich, was indicted by a federal grand jury in North Dakota in 1917 for forging his naturalization papers."

Hahaha omg.

Back