Michael Biehn vs Norman Howell

. . . and so on and so forth!

Who wins and why?

tombstone-movie-poster-1993-1010259614.jpg

VS

121019838_amazoncom-wyatt-earp-movie-double-sided-poster-print-.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Tombstone/ thread

Never seen Wyatt Earp, but it's hard to imagine it being better than Tombstone.

Tombstone by far is the better movie. Wyatt Earp's only positive is it gives the whole story of his life and not just the Tombstone years. But other then that fact Tombstone is the better movie.

I love Tombstone. Such a well acted, entertaining, movie. I have seen a few clips of Wyatt Earp, but I have no desire to watch it. Can anyone actually vouch for the validity of Wyatt Earp?

Never seen Wyatt Earp, but it's hard to imagine it being better than Tombstone.

I love Tombstone. Such a well acted, entertaining, movie. I have seen a few clips of Wyatt Earp, but I have no desire to watch it. Can anyone actually vouch for the validity of Wyatt Earp?

I'm in the camp that Tombstone is an iconic movie and one of the best Westerns ever and that Wyatt Earp can't touch it. Everything about Tombstone is superior: the performances, the characterizations, the dialogue and the depiction of the actual town of Tombstone.

But with all that said, if you like Westerns in general, and you can manage to push Tombstone out of your mind and evaluate Wyatt Earp on its own merits, it's a perfectly serviceable film and perhaps even that is selling it a bit short. I like it enough that I've watched it more than once.

I am confused on to why you made this thread

You said yourself tombstone is the far more impressive movie....

I think you just wanted an excuse to talk about tombstone

I am confused on to why you made this thread

You said yourself tombstone is the far more impressive movie....

I think you just wanted an excuse to talk about tombstone

Actually it's more of a honey pot to get some Wyatt Earp discussion going. I pull people in with the allure of Tombstone but secretly I'm tricking them into talking about Wyatt Earp.

It's a showdown of the Earp films!

George Cosmatos vs Lawrence Kasdan!

Kurt Russell vs Kevin Costner
Val Kilmer vs Dennis Quaid
Michael Biehn vs Normal Howell

. . . and so on and so forth!

Who wins and why?

tombstone-movie-poster-1993-1010259614.jpg

VS

121019838_amazoncom-wyatt-earp-movie-double-sided-poster-print-.jpg

So many memorable lines came from Tombstone.

72885-not-me-Im-in-my-prime-gif-Val-Tdsc.gif

Wyatt Earp was boring to me. And I'm a guy who enjoys slow paced westerns.

this isn't even close for me. Tombstone is epic for Kilmer's Doc alone while I never made it all the way through Wyatt Earp. What a shit movie with a shit actor. Never understand why he's able to do what he does for a living.

Back