Tom Cruise just got manlet-shamed

They should have cast Thor as Reacher, but Scientology wouldn't have it.

Tom is the best action movie lead in Hollywood today. I'll fight anyone who suggests otherwise. His body of work is PEERLESS among today's stars. lol@the Marvel dorks or the Rock worshippers.

Denzel?

It would be like having Roy Nelson play spiderman.
OMwshxU.gif

As if Tom Cruise was going to be on some half assed TV show.

It's a TV show. Tom Cruise ain't doing TV, that's ridiculous. He didn't get replaced, he didn't even consider it.

The actor, who reportedly stands 5 feet 7, has been replaced as the action hero Jack Reacher in an upcoming TV reboot based on the character from Lee Child’s series of crime thriller novels due to his stature.

I bolded the important part. They aren't replacing him, they are doing a TV show which Cruise would never do. The author is just trying to sound important.

This role was beneath Tom as it is.
Let it go die on the USA Network where it belongs.

Tom is the best action movie lead in Hollywood today. I'll fight anyone who suggests otherwise. His body of work is PEERLESS among today's stars. lol@the Marvel dorks or the Rock worshippers.

giphy.gif

Author is a piece of work. Didn’t complain for 2 movies with Cruise as Reacher. Then talks shit on Cruise to sell the tv show.

Tom's the reason I never watched the movies.
Jack is a 2-3 inches over 6ft and a huge fucker.
IIRC he was also blond with blue eyes.
More Brock Laser than Tom C.

I always thought the Rock would have been a good Reacher. His movie Faster was a great example.

Jack Reacher is too Blue Collar for Tom. He is perfect for high-end MI type roles wearing bespoke suits and travelling around the world.

Yeah, I'm sure Tom was chomping at the bit to be in the "TV reboot."
champing

A few days ago I saw "chumping," but that's likely auto-correct.

When you reach a certain age saying "chomping at the bit" is like saying "psgetty" or "tippy-toe" as a grown man.

PREDATOR-2.jpg

Tom Cruise always has a stunt double taller than him ya twats.

The magic of cinematography hides all flaws.

Can you imagine what would happen if they did this to a woman in today’s soft pussified world? “Gal Gadot is out, her breasts were just too small.”

Tom Cruise is Hollywood royalty and probably still top 3 movie star in the world.

I can't see him doing a tv series no matter how much respect it has gotten lately.

That would be awesome actually.

Imagine the tension as the web stretched to the limit as Roy swung by rubbing his belly.

Man that would make for a great shoop.
<{outtahere}>

Back