Tom Cruise just got manlet-shamed

Wow, that’s hardship, my heart goes out to Tom.

It was ridiculous casting in the first instant but TV reboot lol

It says it’s a TV REBBOT why would Cruise fuck around on a TV show? TS is a moron

A TV series is a different thing nowadays with Netflix etc so it's not beyond imagining that a big star could lead, but Tom Cruise seems a stretch at the least.

Being a Reacher book fan, it always seemed jarring seeing his stature in the films, he did well at thw role and I enjoyed them, but he wasn't Reacher. Reacher intimidates people with his size and it's referred to constantly in the books. It describes 6ft+ benching 275 and banging 10's life pretty perfectly and I'd like the show to reflect that experience that I have day to day.

Tom's the reason I never watched the movies.
Jack is a 2-3 inches over 6ft and a huge fucker.
IIRC he was also blond with blue eyes.
More Brock Laser than Tom C.

It would be like having Roy Nelson play spiderman.

More of a less jacked Cena imo. Films are good, Cruise does a good job, just let go of the height thing and enjoy as is.

A TV series is a different thing nowadays with Netflix etc so it's not beyond imagining that a big star could lead, but Tom Cruise seems a stretch at the least.

Being a Reacher book fan, it always seemed jarring seeing his stature in the films, he did well at thw role and I enjoyed them, but he wasn't Reacher. Reacher intimidates people with his size and it's referred to constantly in the books. It describes 6ft+ benching 275 and banging 10's life pretty perfectly and I'd like the show to reflect that experience that I have day to day.
Reacher is a sherdogger confirmed.

Isn't this the same though as Tom Hardy playing Bane? In the comics he's like 6'8 and Hardy is five foot 9.

Tom's the reason I never watched the movies.
Jack is a 2-3 inches over 6ft and a huge fucker.
IIRC he was also blond with blue eyes.
More Brock Laser than Tom C.

It would be like having Roy Nelson play spiderman.

I like where this is going.

How come fat kids never get superpowers?

Funny+fat+kid+pictures1.jpg

Fuck that, Tom Cruise isn't doing some BS TV reboot. Tommy boy is a proud manlet, plus he does his own stunts like a true sherdogger.

I thought i already watched the Jack Reacher series on Prime. Are they redoing it again?

Blows my mind that the first Mission: Impossible came out in '96. I could have sworn it was an early-2000's movie.

Yeah, that must be it. Not Tom Cruise wanting nothing to do with your shitty TV Reboot, based on a mediocre movie franchise.

As if Cruise was ever in talks to star on some TV Show. LOL.

What's next? Brad Pitt not believably tough enough to star in a "Fight Club" TV show on the CW.

Such a manlet. Needs to stand on couches/stools to reach things out of high cabinets. Sad.
hqdefault.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back