Tom Cotton Townhall - WOW (live)

What's really funny is this has nothing to do with paid agitators. Republicans said for years they were going to repeal and replace Obamacare. They've failed to come up with a plan and are finally being called on their bullshit. So like always they fall back to the standard blame Obama defense.

Seeing this... I've been saying: I will participate until Trump is impeached, but, IDK, I might stop sooner because people have really fucking lost it. I feel like there is already enough momentum, there WASN'T when the inauguration happened but that first weekend woke up America.

This is only going to get more ugly. We need a way out. Politics isn't the answer.

I feel like we should just all love each other and work together as the greatest nation on earth and further the welfare of all humanity.

But thats not gonna happen is it.......

Seeing this... I've been saying: I will participate until Trump is impeached, but, IDK, I might stop sooner because people have really fucking lost it. I feel like there is already enough momentum, there WASN'T when the inauguration happened but that first weekend woke up America.

This is only going to get more ugly. We need a way out. Politics isn't the answer.
I feel like I know what you are getting at, but why dont you spell it out for me.

holy fucking brainwash

Some of these questions imply because he's a representative he can actually guarantee a damn thing. He is in a position of limited power.

Last edited:
I feel like we should just all love each other and work together as the greatest nation on earth and further the welfare of all humanity.

But thats not gonna happen is it.......

Well there might be hope. We just gotta get all that evil weed off the streets first and then maybe we'll have a chance in hell!!!

Like many other Republicans he is rubber stamping an asinine agenda.

Study after study shows that the majority of Americans, even in Red States:
  • Support universal healthcare
  • Want strong environmental protections
  • Are in favor of raising the federal minimum wage to $15
... and yet, they continue voting Republican because of Jesus or bathrooms or something.
And they also want a pony and a free car. Study after study also shows that the majority of Americans are morons who don't understand cause and effect. Of course they want free stuff, and they also don't want any sacrifice in quality. They also want over 30k/year to be a cashier as a teenager, but they don't want inflation and they don't want it applied to them if they ever start a business.

Those would just be polls, not studies, and that doesn't sound true in any event. Are these the same pollsters who made their predictions on brexit and the US election with such accuracy? Most voters are over 45, and I doubt a group with more small business owners and very few if any minimum wage workers have raising the minimum wage very high up on their list. I don't know many small business owners looking for ways to double their payroll cost.

If all these under 25 people feel so strongly about it, they should have voted, because when these magic plans kick in and there are virtually no small businesses, high unemployment, and inflation that would leave the unemployed in an even worse spot, and the national debt has skyrocketed even faster, Bernie will already be dead and the poor fools who voted for all the free shit will be left with the bill.

i just say make all drugs legal. im all about freedom

Now THATS an American. I say deport all prohibitionists. They aren't real Americans neways.

tumblr_inline_o2ey5cu3cF1r89lqz_1280.jpg

I feel like there is no political solution to any of these problems. We need a spiritual awakening. These people are not going to come back together, these issues are not going to be resolved materially. We have to forgive and accept one another, unconditionally, and the only way we can do that is with God's help.

There needs to be a Christian revival the likes of which have never been seen before.

Totally agree. I want to be a part of it.

I hate to say it, but a lot of big Christian movements came after massive Christian persecution. Christians throughout the ME and Africa have been brutalized. It's ongoing in Pakistan and Nigeria as we speak. All Christians right now have to get serious, be in prayer and become active in everyday affairs that demonstrate love, yet stand against injustice when necessary. The Liberal masses are becoming unglued in every aspect. I really hope mass bloodshed doesn't start. Further, as was seen at that California University when Milo was there, I hope there isn't the same level of apathy and division in the police and army so that when the time comes, we can trust in protective services to do their jobs. At this point nothing would surprise me, unfortunately.

We all need to commit to cleaning up our lives and prayer. Much, much prayer.

I hate to say it, but a lot of big Christian movements came after massive Christian persecution. Christians throughout the ME and Africa have been brutalized. It's ongoing in Pakistan and Nigeria as we speak. All Christians right now have to get serious, be in prayer and become active in everyday affairs that demonstrate love, yet stand against injustice when necessary. The Liberal masses are becoming unglued in every aspect. I really hope mass bloodshed doesn't start. Further, as was seen at that California University when Milo was there, I hope there isn't the same level of apathy and division in the police and army so that when the time comes, we can trust in protective services to do their jobs. At this point nothing would surprise me, unfortunately.

We all need to commit to cleaning up our lives and prayer. Much, much prayer.

Yes, we need to keep all the priest suckers safe.

Back