Tom Cotton Townhall - WOW (live)

Paid agitators.
Lol. Yup. A room full of them in every town hall meeting in every state in the country.

Hey guys, anyone interested in getting on the Soros gravy train, just send me a PM. I made $4,000 last week just posting on Sherdog!

They must be paid 10$ per holler

Seeing this... I've been saying: I will participate until Trump is impeached, but, IDK, I might stop sooner because people have really fucking lost it. I feel like there is already enough momentum, there WASN'T when the inauguration happened but that first weekend woke up America.

This is only going to get more ugly. We need a way out. Politics isn't the answer.
Even if there was a valid reason for impeachment, which there isn't, the Republicans still have the majority. I'm not even sure where this talk originated from, but I don't see any valid basis for bringing it up, other than your personal feelings on his performance.

the piece of shit obama is organizing and telling people to go to town halls trying to save his failed healthcare

Like many other Republicans he is rubber stamping an asinine agenda.

Study after study shows that the majority of Americans, even in Red States:
  • Support universal healthcare
  • Want strong environmental protections
  • Are in favor of raising the federal minimum wage to $15
... and yet, they continue voting Republican because of Jesus or bathrooms or something.

Yea that's the reason they vote democrat. Wow. Talk about dishonesty.

Seeing this... I've been saying: I will participate until Trump is impeached, but, IDK, I might stop sooner because people have really fucking lost it. I feel like there is already enough momentum, there WASN'T when the inauguration happened but that first weekend woke up America.

This is only going to get more ugly. We need a way out. Politics isn't the answer.
what do you suggest a good ole mid east uprising where they throw the party in power out of office?

if it sound familiar its because the POS has done it there and is trying it here

the piece of shit obama is organizing and telling people to go to town halls trying to save his failed healthcare

83074108.gif

Lol. Yup. A room full of them in every town hall meeting in every state in the country.

Hey guys, anyone interested in getting on the Soros gravy train, just send me a PM. I made $4,000 last week just posting on Sherdog!
I heard working for Soros also has bennies. They have the same health and retirement plan, that Dana gives to Sherdog Mod's.

LoL, how many years before folks stop blaming Obama for their dog running away?

This is happening at every town hall across the country. Some lawmakers are canceling because they are scared.

Yes, I imagine many of them are Democrats or Independents. Paid agitators? I don't think so.

I like seeing politicians of any stripe having their ass held to the fire.

Paid agitators.

It's so agitating to have to actually back up your rhetoric.

Like, what are you actually going to replace ACA with? You can't say repeal and replace 10,000 times and then offer no replacement.

Still haven't seen a proposal.

LoL, how many years before folks stop blaming Obama for their dog running away?

This is happening at every town hall across the country. Some lawmakers are canceling because they are scared.

Yes, I imagine many of them are Democrats or Independents. Paid agitators? I don't think so.

I like seeing politicians of any stripe having their ass held to the fire.
beside the reports we have like this In a new Facebook post, when democrats including hillary are criticizing republicans for canceling town hall meetings and the media is reporting that republicans are showing up to save healthcare.....it past obvious.

The manual, published with OFA partner “Indivisible,” advises protesters to go into halls quietly so as not to raise alarms, and “grab seats at the front of the room but do not all sit together.” Rather, spread out in pairs to make it seem like the whole room opposes the Republican host’s positions. “This will help reinforce the impression of broad consensus.” It also urges them to ask “hostile” questions — while keeping “a firm hold on the mic” — and loudly boo the GOP politician if he isn’t “giving you real answers.”

“Express your concern [to the event’s hosts] they are giving a platform to pro-Trump authoritarianism, racism, and corruption,” it says.

The goal is to make Republicans, even from safe districts, second-guess their support for the Trump agenda, and to prime “the ground for the 2018 midterms when Democrats retake power.”

Another far right conspiracy theory. Obama is kicking back on vacation. He's not commanding an army of protesters and he's not linked to that organization at all other than they supported him.

... and yet, they continue voting Republican because of Jesus or bathrooms or something.

Jesus, bathrooms, illegals and Muslims, basically.

But mostly because liberals are at the forefront of all the economic and environmental stuff. They'd rather continue to struggle and live in pollution than team up with Team Cuck.

In a way, you gotta admire such a principled stance.

Back