Tom Cotton Townhall - WOW (live)

Lawdeh, the poor Republican shill is getting wrecked.

Lol @ the crowd reaction when he tried to dodge the healthcare question.

Seeing this... I've been saying: I will participate until Trump is impeached, but, IDK, I might stop sooner because people have really fucking lost it. I feel like there is already enough momentum, there WASN'T when the inauguration happened but that first weekend woke up America.

This is only going to get more ugly. We need a way out. Politics isn't the answer.

Seeing this... I've been saying: I will participate until Trump is impeached, but, IDK, I might stop sooner because people have really fucking lost it. I feel like there is already enough momentum, there WASN'T when the inauguration happened but that first weekend woke up America.

This is only going to get more ugly. We need a way out. Politics isn't the answer.

?

So what did this guy do to piss all these people off?

Apparently this is happening all over the country, this is just the first townhall I've actually seen live. Totally insane.

Apparently this is happening all over the country, this is just the first townhall I've actually seen live. Totally insane.
From the brief bits I've watched it's just a big circle jerk.

All these people should've booted their shit tier representatives in November. I'm glad that they seem to be waking up, but that wasn't that long ago. Both parties, but especially the Republicans, have been against the interests of the common man for quite some time now.

Like many other Republicans he is rubber stamping an asinine agenda.

Study after study shows that the majority of Americans, even in Red States:
  • Support universal healthcare
  • Want strong environmental protections
  • Are in favor of raising the federal minimum wage to $15
... and yet, they continue voting Republican because of Jesus or bathrooms or something.

Last edited:

I feel like there is no political solution to any of these problems. We need a spiritual awakening. These people are not going to come back together, these issues are not going to be resolved materially. We have to forgive and accept one another, unconditionally, and the only way we can do that is with God's help.

If you honestly think that the vast majority of Republicans have somehow abandoned Trump let alone the GOP and its 'values' then I got some ocean front property I want to sell you in Arizona.

The dislike of Cotton in such a conservative state is likely the result of paid agitators, and the small amount of liberals present. Polling and how Arkansas and most Republican dominated districts voted show the real truth.

Paid agitators
fake news
alternative facts
Hillary lost, get over it

Am i doing it right?

If you honestly think that the vast majority of Republicans have somehow abandoned Trump let alone the GOP and its 'values' then I got some ocean front property I want to sell you in Arizona.

The dislike of Cotton in such a conservative state is likely the result of paid agitators, and the small amount of liberals present. Polling and how Arkansas and most Republican dominated districts voted show the real truth.

I'll buy it, I am in Arizona.

If these folks are paid agitators, it should be easy to find out. After all, these town halls are all televised:

1. Do you see the same people asking the same type of questions at different townhalls hosted by different members of congress?

2. Do they check IDs at the door ensure that only constituents can gain entry? After all, I'd be annoyed if I couldn't see my AZ congressman because someone from CA took my seat.

Back