Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

No, it plays worse than the Division. There's no cover mechanic, no rolling mechanic, the driving is a whole other level of fuckery, the AI is flat out retarded and the aiming is worse than anything I've seen in the Division. I got a good 40 hrs out of that game before boredom set in and I moved on. I reckon I'd get about a weekend out of this one if I was doing co-op. Maybe they'll fix it, who knows.

No, it plays worse than the Division. There's no cover mechanic, no rolling mechanic, the driving is a whole other level of fuckery, the AI is flat out retarded and the aiming is worse than anything I've seen in the Division. I got a good 40 hrs out of that game before boredom set in and I moved on. I reckon I'd get about a weekend out of this one if I was doing co-op. Maybe they'll fix it, who knows.
ugh and here I was hoping Ubi would redeem themselves ugh

does it just play like the division with bullet sponge AI?

No, it's more of a "realistic tactical based shooter." Similar to older ghost recon advanced warfighter games. You can take tangoes down in a couple of hits. But they can wipe you out easily too.

There is also no loot. Other then just finding better weapon parts and firearms. The only things similar is there are guns and they are published by Ubisoft.

Here is a well informed video by a known The Division player who has a large following and broke the beta down well.

Last edited:
not the best vehicle damage from the gameplay I was watching earlier. aside from that I liked the customization and the different ways to tackle a mission.

A 24.4GB download, the Ghost Recon Wildlands Open Beta client is now available for pre-load on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. If you still have the Closed Beta installed on your system, you can download a 20.8GB update that turns it into the Open Beta.

The beta itself starts at 3am PT/6am ET on Thursday, February 23 and runs until Monday, February 27. It includes all of the same content from the Closed Beta, plus the Montuyoc province.

Here’s a brief overview of what to expect:

• Team up with up to 3 friends to defeat the infamous Santa Blanca Cartel.
  • Discover the vivid and dangerous landscapes of Bolivia
  • Choose how you approach your targets and ultimately defeat the boss
If you participate in the beta and play Wildlands before March 31 (on the same Ubisoft account), you’ll receive access to the Unidad Conspiracy reward, which includes three exclusive missions.

A 24.4GB download, the Ghost Recon Wildlands Open Beta client is now available for pre-load on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. If you still have the Closed Beta installed on your system, you can download a 20.8GB update that turns it into the Open Beta.

The beta itself starts at 3am PT/6am ET on Thursday, February 23 and runs until Monday, February 27. It includes all of the same content from the Closed Beta, plus the Montuyoc province.

Here’s a brief overview of what to expect:

• Team up with up to 3 friends to defeat the infamous Santa Blanca Cartel.
  • Discover the vivid and dangerous landscapes of Bolivia
  • Choose how you approach your targets and ultimately defeat the boss
If you participate in the beta and play Wildlands before March 31 (on the same Ubisoft account), you’ll receive access to the Unidad Conspiracy reward, which includes three exclusive missions.

My expectations for this are about as low as they could get, but I still pre-loaded anyways lol.

My expectations for this are about as low as they could get, but I still pre-loaded anyways lol.

That's my approach with every game now. I'd rather be pleasantly surprised and look forward to more than be disappointed.

I try to play all betas even if I think there is a zero percent chance of me liking it.

I hope it turns out good. When it was first revealed all I hoped for was a GTA Online feel for co-op missions.

About to try this out finally.

I've gotten less "serious" about my games in recent years and spend more time fucking around with no real purpose in games so this game, with 3 of my friends, is fucking hilarious and just constant stupid jokes back and forth.

Are the servers still down?

Put some time in on RB6:Siege because the GR:WL servers werent working this morning.

Fucking shit.. servers down.. what's the point in having a beta if you can't play the FUCKING thing?

So this game is horse shit. B6:Siege is pretty much they're only good game

Was kind of hyped for this because i like tactical shooters like this one. Downloaded the beta to give it a try and the game is dog shit. Aiming is trash along with driving and it plays like an old ps2 game. Shit is bad. What a waste of time.

You can't have a third person tactical shooter in 3rd person.. it doesn't work .. you can see around walls and over boxes .. what's tactical about that? And then there's the wall hacks.. just terrible dumbest shit ever.. I'm of back to arma3

You can't have a third person tactical shooter in 3rd person.. it doesn't work .. you can see around walls and over boxes .. what's tactical about that? And then there's the wall hacks.. just terrible dumbest shit ever.. I'm of back to arma3
You can, splinter cell and MGS do it really well along with the older ghost recon games. This game is just bad and feels poorly worked on and developed.

Back