Tom Brokaw accused of inappropriate behavior in the 90s: reports

How do you know if your advances are wanted or not unless you try? He made a play, they turned him down, life goes on. Non story.

How do you know if your advances are wanted or not unless you try? He made a play, they turned him down, life goes on. Non story.
Dude STFU. If a horny Tom Brokaw wouldn't quit trying to poke his nasty newsman cock against you even tho you were waving him off, you'd be peeved to say the least. I don't know you, but I assume you're human, so, yeah. You'd be peeved

Legendary NBC News anchor Tom Brokaw is facing allegations of inappropriate behavior against two women in the 1990s, including a former NBC correspondent.

The women told The Washington Post in interviews that they experienced unwanted advances from Brokaw, including forcible attempts at kissing.

One woman who has come forward publicly, Linda Vester, is a former NBC News employee who says Brokaw, 30 years her senior, once invited himself over to her hotel room while in New York then proceeded to make unwanted advances.

“What do you want from me?” Vester said she asked him.

“An affair of more than passing affection,” she recalled him saying.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/3...-acted-inappropriately-toward-them-in-the-90s

He sounds like a poet. What do you guys think?
Inviting yourself over isn't bad; I mean sure it can be annoying and imposing but it's not bad unless he persisted. A guy may genuinely not know if he should or shouldn't take the innitiative, so inviting himself over the 1st time doesn't sound bad. And what does she mean by "unwanted advances" ; that is such a broad description that it could be meh or crossing the line.

Dude STFU. If a horny Tom Brokaw wouldn't quit trying to poke his nasty newsman cock against you even tho you were waving him off, you'd be peeved to say the least. I don't know you, but I assume you're human, so, yeah. You'd be peeved
Your response to me is unwanted.

#Me Too

"...an affair of more than passing affection" Tom "Incel" Brokaw

<Gordonhat>

shit sounds like the title of a movie with a lot of flashbacks and voice over, maybe the sequel to Legends of the Fall

Legends of the Ball. Heyooooooo!!!!

Your flippance about #MeToo offends me

#Me4
#MeTooMeToo
#MeMeTooToo
#Et Tu Hill?

It's what happens when you cheapen movements by using them for trivialities. They lose their gravitas.

#Et Tu Hill?

It's what happens when you cheapen movements by using them for trivialities. They lose their gravitas.

Your use of the word gravitas is immoral, as it co opts Roman culture and values. You also failed to use the word in relation to it's Greek progenitor, arete.

#GreekToo
#Cicero
#BruteLyfe
#YourCarelessUseofYourWordsisOddLazyandDisgusting

Your use of the word gravitas is immoral, as it co opts Roman culture and values. You also failed to use the word in relation to it's Greek progenitor, arete.

#GreekToo
#Cicero
#BruteLyfe
#YourCarelessUseofYourWordsisOddLazyandDisgusting
Oh yea?

######

#!

Take that!

Oh yea?

######

#!

Take that!

The term take that is often used by men to spread their seed on women without warrant, usually in a sexually aggressive act.

#NotinHerHair!
#JizzToo
#PeanutButter

I was at a party and a friend of mine started hitting on this girl: "You are beautiful, are you an elven princess?"

me and my other friends:
Screen_Shot_2018_04_26_at_8_32_09_PM.png
You guys don't nerd hard enough.

That line has worked for me.

You guys don't nerd hard enough.

That line has worked for me.

Were you dressed as a barbarian at a Renaissance festival, and had she had three cups of mead?

If not, I am calling work.

Good. I like him more now. Hetero male trying to have sex with women. He didn't ape them, and it wasn't bad enough to report at the time. I now think he is a normal dude. Thanks for the thread confirming brokaw is normal.. Hopefully the lying skanks don't get the money that are 100% fishing for.

Good. I like him more now. Hetero male trying to have sex with women. He didn't ape them, and it wasn't bad enough to report at the time. I now think he is a normal dude. Thanks for the thread confirming brokaw is normal.. Hopefully the lying skanks don't get the money that are 100% fishing for.
Wait til a frisky Tom Brokaw rolls up on your door looking to get freaky and won't take a hint. You wouldn't dig it and you wouldn't be so flippant in public like a jackass if that happened to you

He should have cast his "Latex Helm" for added protection against the dreaded "9 Month Monster of Matrimony."
And if all fails, she may conjure the imp of arcane abortion to assist until the end of the turn ;)

Glad we've successfully deciphered what this bollox movement is truly about. Now it's time to start working retroactively to correcting the gross injustice of wrongly maligned careers produced by this movement by restoring them in their full glory.

#FreeCharlieRose
#FreeGarrisonKeillor

Back