Tom Brady does what Paige VanZant would not

Maybe I don't? Whats going on here?

So, two reasons.

1. Hair is often donated to cancer patients for wigs

2. Chemo results in hair loss, which is why many cancer patients are completely bald. The shaving of the head shows solidarity.

Just consider how much people make fun of fighters' hairlines on Sherdog. Being completely bald is an embarrassing thing for a lot of people. Having cancer sucks enough, and to lose your hair is just more suck.. so people do it to donate hair for wigs and to say "hey, i'll get rid of my hair too so you aren't alone in this"

I've shaved my head completely for cancer and the looks I got were insane. Would be an awful thing to endure while also having cancer.

It's not a radical act.

edit: should clarify, I shaved my head when a relative of mine had cancer. I didn't do it to raise money. I donated the hair and did it with a bunch of other family members for my aunt.

Raise money
Donate the hair

You stupid
So, two reasons.

1. Hair is often donated to cancer patients for wigs

2. Chemo results in hair loss, which is why many cancer patients are completely bald. The shaving of the head shows solidarity.

Just consider how much people make fun of fighters' hairlines on Sherdog. Being completely bald is an embarrassing thing for a lot of people. Having cancer sucks enough, and to lose your hair is just more suck.. so people do it to donate hair for wigs and to say "hey, i'll get rid of my hair too so you aren't alone in this"

I've shaved my head completely for cancer and the looks I got were insane. Would be an awful thing to endure while also having cancer.

It's not a radical act.

edit: should clarify, I shaved my head when a relative of mine had cancer. I didn't do it to raise money. I donated the hair and did it with a bunch of other family members for my aunt.
K sorry folks didnt know. All the people I know who went through cancer treatment just wore a hat

K sorry folks didnt know. All the people I know who went through cancer treatment just wore a hat

Women in general prefer to wear wigs so people don't stare, which more times than not they don't do on purpose to be rude.

I'm actually growing my hair long now until summertime so I can donate

It's really a great thing to do if you have good genetics hair wise

In this crazy world a verified wig made with Brady's hair can fetch 100K easy. His pubes probably 500K

Tom Brady doing GOAT things like the GOAT he is.

Women in general prefer to wear wigs so people don't stare, which more times than not they don't do on purpose to be rude.

I'm actually growing my hair long now until summertime so I can donate

It's really a great thing to do if you have good genetics hair wise
Maybe I should. I do have good hair and i cut it every three months close to the bone.

The women I know who went through this wore a doo-rag.

I just didnt think of the correlation or bother to read enough to know. Personal experiences havent been the same.

"New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady got a buzz cut for a cancer research institute."

"
Granite Telecommunications holds the event at its headquarters in Quincy, Massachusetts. The company pledged to give over $5 million to the cancer institute if 1,000 people shaved their heads or beards.

Granite Telecommunications says 1,200 people participated and it'll contribute $6.5 million for its fifth annual event."

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...nefit-dana-farber-cancer-institute-fundraiser
tom can grow his hair back in a month. PVZ's hair would take about 2 to 3 years.

more exceptable for men to have a buzz cut.

Stay WOKE

Am I the only one who thinks acts like this are a strange way to raise money to fight illness?

Even though you seemed to concede to everyone, I do not think you needed to. I do think it is a bizarre stunt. As you can see from my photo, I had long hair. My mom died of cancer, so my sister and I both donate our hair regularly. Your hair needs to be AT LEAST 10 inches. Tom Brady cannot donate it.

It can be used as a sign of solidarity, but getting a certain number of people to shave their heads doesn't actually do anything. It is a publicity strategy, so I guess it serves a purpose.

So it can indirectly earn money, but the act in itself is a marketing strategy. All these people who run for a cure. How does running cure shit? It doesn't. But it gets all these people involved, for trendy reasons seemingly, to raise money. You have to have people donate money to you to run, which then goes to cancer research. I don't know why people can't just donate it without paying for their friends to run marathons.

In a roundabout way, barring corruption, the money gets to the right place, but it seems to be a bizarre strategy to me.

If you have hair, donate it. If you have money, donate it. All these gimmicks are marketing tools.

Maybe I should. I do have good hair and i cut it every three months close to the bone.

The women I know who went through this wore a doo-rag.

I just didnt think of the correlation or bother to read enough to know. Personal experiences havent been the same.

I had a neighbor and co worker go through it. Its really tough on the person because chemo kills alot of your cells making you weaker and weaker. Men don't care as much about going bald during the treatments but I feel bad for the women who do. Unfortunately there's alot of assholes in this world who make gestures or ignorant comments either in poor attempts to be funny or just plain mean.

My co worker has defeated cancer twice. I have the upmost respect to those who suffer through it and can still put a smile on their face. Makes you rethink and reevaluate your attitude and outlook on life when things don't go your way or you're having a tough day.

Brady is superior to that THOT in literally every measure. Slap yourself for even comparing them.
Yeah, no, :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
When assessing them as mates, for example, Paige wins easily.
Not surprised she doesn’t for you

Even though you seemed to concede to everyone, I do not think you needed to. I do think it is a bizarre stunt. As you can see from my photo, I had long hair. My mom died of cancer, so my sister and I both donate our hair regularly. Your hair needs to be AT LEAST 10 inches. Tom Brady cannot donate it.

It can be used as a sign of solidarity, but getting a certain number of people to shave their heads doesn't actually do anything. It is a publicity strategy, so I guess it serves a purpose.

So it can indirectly earn money, but the act in itself is a marketing strategy. All these people who run for a cure. How does running cure shit? It doesn't. But it gets all these people involved, for trendy reasons seemingly, to raise money. You have to have people donate money to you to run, which then goes to cancer research. I don't know why people can't just donate it without paying for their friends to run marathons.

In a roundabout way, barring corruption, the money gets to the right place, but it seems to be a bizarre strategy to me.

If you have hair, donate it. If you have money, donate it. All these gimmicks are marketing tools.
I'm caught in the middle!

Youre saying what I was figuring but I been guilted!

Fuck...

I'm getting out of this fucking thread

There is a lot of nonsense spread on sherdog that is absolutely meaningless but this really is a top candidate for the "who fucking cares" award.

I'm caught in the middle!

Youre saying what I was figuring but I been guilted!

Fuck...

I'm getting out of this fucking thread
I'll happily take over for you my man. It's all bullshit lol

Back