Tom Ashbrook fired for abuse. Looks like I'm done with NPR for good.

Ice That Jaw

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Longtime NPR listeners have seen the programming decline rapidly over the last few years. They put on ultra liberal pieces more than MSNBC does and many of the guests sound like the people Tucker Carlson invites so he can roast them.

The only good programs left are the TED talks and Tom Ashbrook. And I have said time and time again, Ashbrook is the best host on modern radio. There is really no debate. The guy is calm, collected, and can play devil's advocate without espousing his own opinions. Amd he has a great radio voice.

But it turns out he is an asshole boss and several people accused him of bullying and innappriate touching.

I get it. 2018 is going to be the year of the woman so anybody accused has to go. I just have no use for NPR anymore. The TED talks aren't enough to amend this in my mind.

I hope he can land a job somewhere else on sirius xm after he goes through some counseling or whatever. Radio, and TV for that matter, needs hosts like Ashbrook to balance out the Joy Reid, Chris Mathews, Chris Hayes, Rachel Maddow, Mark Levin, and Sean Hannity shitfuck hosts on the air.

So, logically you must be done with faux news, the Republican party and Trump too?

Seeing you care so much about abuse and all.

Last edited:
Longtime NPR listeners have seen the programming decline rapidly over the last few years. They put on ultra liberal pieces more than MSNBC does and many of the guests sound like the people Tucker Carlson invites so he can roast them.

The only good programs left are the TED talks and Tom Ashbrook. And I have said time and time again, Ashbrook is the best host on modern radio. There is really no debate. The guy is calm, collected, and can play devil's advocate without espousing his own opinions. Amd he has a great radio voice.

But it turns out he is an asshole boss and several people accused him of bullying and innappriate touching.

I get it. 2018 is going to be the year of the woman so anybody accused has to go. I just have no use for NPR anymore. The TED talks aren't enough to amend this in my mind.

I hope he can land a job somewhere else on sirius xm after he goes through some counseling or whatever. Radio, and TV for that matter, needs hosts like Ashbrook to balance out the Joy Reid, Chris Mathews, Chris Hayes, Rachel Maddow, Mark Levin, and Sean Hannity shitfuck hosts on the air.
Why don't you hurry up and marry him

If they need a DNA sample from Trump to compare to stormy Daniels gold dress, they should just scrape Bob's ass.

Scrape the gape has quite the ring to it.

Lock her up!!Scrape his gape! Lock her up! Scrape his gape!

Lotta dudes obsessed with bobs chocolate starfish it seems.

Gonna be tough with 2% of their money coming from govt.
If only 2% come from taxes, then why put up such a fight ? It should be easy to defund if the govt funding is s low.

Why is it such a controversial idea?

You better ice your pussy, pussy.

Wow, lots of dick sucking going on in this thread....I'm gone.

Back