Tom Arnold vows to take Donald Trump down

It?

• Total voters
No poll?
<Fedor23>

I didn't see this thread even thought it was at the bottom of page one. Oops. Can a mod merge mine into this one?
Thanks in advance.

I guess looking like a fool believing Arnold last time wasn't enough either. 33%? PT Barnum's casket is rumbling with laughter.

C'mon, man. This has to be it.

This is the same guy who claimed to have tapes of trump saying the n word.

Oh, ok...

I say Donald Trump is finished. His presidency will not be able to survive Tom Arnold teaming up with Michael Cohen.

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-kno...n-and-i-are-teaming-up-to-take-trump-down?amp

Unless Trump morphs into a boatload of McGriddles I don't think so.

tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg

XxR6as9.jpg

When will these morons learn that disrespecting a president makes the country and himself look weak.

Makes other countries look at the states different.

Guy is a hollywerid liberal freak

America has a very secure democratic voting system.

Respect the process, respect the winner.

That It what Americans use to do

Strange how the 3rd world population rises so does the mentality.

In those countries they revolt and over through their governments every other year

I agree. We don't constantly try to remove a duly elected POTUS we don't agree with. It's a slippery slope, especially when the country is pretty evenly divided---for a couple decades now, really.

The pendulum will swing back at some point, just fucking relax. I don't agree with what much of many of them have done, but I didn't actively call for their ouster or whatever. Jesus.

Still, now that Tom Arnold is involved...

This is it.

Arnold/ Cohen 2020

They are probably having a meeting about adoptions.

When will these morons learn that disrespecting a president makes the country and himself look weak.

Makes other countries look at the states different.

Guy is a hollywerid liberal freak

America has a very secure democratic voting system.

Respect the process, respect the winner.

That It what Americans use to do

Strange how the 3rd world population rises so does the mentality.

In those countries they revolt and over through their governments every other year
When are morons going to understand that when our president is an incompetent, egocentric, childish behavior, pussy grabbing, dickhead makes this country and all American's look weak.

I voted yes....This is the nail in the coffin for Drumpf!

you don't want Trump to be taken down trust me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back