Tokushu Regenesis

fmeffects

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Have you guys heard of these??:eek:

10704178_789145337815524_1458089739056927808_n.png

From the pic it looks like the thumb is neoprene.....kinda like Seven fight gear. Those so look pimp as hell !!!!

Kinda looks like synthetic suede. Can't wait to see different color combinations. :)

Many members of the forum suggest tokushu as the best bag/mitt work glove on the market(shitzu used to prefer them over Winning).They have the best wrist support,killer design,look really compact but what about knuckle protection ?

Many members of the forum suggest tokushu as the best bag/mitt work glove on the market(shitzu used to prefer them over Winning).They have the best wrist support,killer design,look really compact but what about knuckle protection ?

The knuckle protection is superior!!!!! Comparable to Winning and R2C C-17 2.0

they look like tokushu plus title black gloves, suede thumb, tokushu padding

The only issue anyone ever mentioned about this was the thumb.

If I spend more $$$ on Hayabusa stuff,Im getting the Kanpeki.

Oh hey, let's put as many textures on a single glove as we can! :D

why do they have to slap their huge logos over everything jeez.... enough with the sun and the bird. do something classy

Dang, I just can't get the appeal of Hayabusa gloves, both in terms of aesthetic and feel. The over branding kills it for me.

Dang, I just can't get the appeal of Hayabusa gloves, both in terms of aesthetic and feel. The over branding kills it for me.

I agree, that's why I think the Kanpeki would be the best of the lot in terms of aesthetics.

whatever about aesthetics, the tokushus are excellent gloves. The thumb isn't an issue AT ALL for small hands. For longer fingers it can be problematic but cutting the attachment works for most. The shock absorption and the wrist support are pretty dang good.

Does not look like they fixed the thumb :/

It's really the only real problem the glove has. Like killedsirius said it's not a problem for everyone, but it is for my hands at least. Still excellent gloves but new models from Hayabusa never seem to rectify any of the mistakes of previous models.

Back