todays heat

mrsenor

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
rt6ja4ehxkb11.jpg

it's raining and cold here. im curled up in blankies o:

Big heat wave about to hit SD. Getting ready to spend the night sitting in my lazy boy in my garage in my boxers with some cold beer, two fans pointed at me, and my nuts hanging out. Its weird but I don't like AC because I hate that feeling of being nice and cool inside but being hot as fuck as soon as I step outside, shit gives me a headache.

Im in the hottest area.

Im used to it by this point of the summer.

109.... Fucking hell Texas if youre not shitting on me with thunder and hail or tornadoes youre trying to burn me to death.

Big heat wave about to hit SD. Getting ready to spend the night sitting in my lazy boy in my garage in my boxers with some cold beer, two fans pointed at me, and my nuts hanging out. Its weird but I don't like AC because I hate that feeling of being nice and cool inside but being hot as fuck as soon as I step outside, shit gives me a headache.

It must have already passed: https://weather.com/weather/tenday/l/San+Diego+CA+USCA0982:1:US

What the fuck? They have been all over the news talking about Tuesday/Wednesday like its gonna be hell on Earth. Damn weathermen and their shit predictions. If it is cooler than what they say then I am not gonna complain though lol.

Thank god. Over 80 here and I'm whining like a bitch. 72 and sunny for me.

Texas weather sucks dick.

Stayed inside all day today. Except to go get food.

Watched avatar, american sniper and alien.

If it's not humid, it ain't shit.

I've flown out of Florida on an 89 degree day and landed in Vegas where it was 117. Florida's humidity made that 117 feel like a godsend.

Texas weather sucks dick.

Stayed inside all day today. Except to go get food.

Watched avatar, american sniper and alien.

I dont mind hot weather if I work outside or hiking. I have done some crazy shit in the hottest weather. Yet I fucking HATE sweating walking from my home to my car lol in Texas summer.

I've flown out of Florida on an 89 degree day and landed in Vegas where it was 117. Florida's humidity made that 117 feel like a godsend.

Hell yeah man. I have always said I'll take 115 in Vegas over 80 and 100% humidity in FL any day. Humidity is bullshit, don't know how you southerners deal with that shit.

Hell yeah man. I have always said I'll take 115 in Vegas over 80 and 100% humidity in FL any day. Humidity is bullshit, don't know how you southerners deal with that shit.

During the summer I get fat because I just cannot go outside and not be miserable. 6 years of this bullshit will drive you crazy.

I dont mind hot weather if I work outside or hiking. I have done some crazy shit in the hottest weather. Yet I fucking HATE sweating walking from my home to my car lol in Texas summer.
I used to do electrical work for a residential company, so we would go into attics regularly. It was hot AF, but I didn't mind since i was inside. I can't work outside with bad heat, fuck that man. The times that i had to, i was covered up like a muslim woman.

Ye these people complaining about heat should hang out in Miami for awhile or ever worse go to the keys. I got put in jail trying to get out of there on my bike in traffic. No ac on a motorcycle.

Back