Todays Announcers

Chris Gaines

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Listen, we all enjoy good commentating during the fights.

But, these two guys that are on the mic today are terrible. They sound like something straight out of the beer leagues.

Surely, The UFC can do better than this, no?

Discuss.

Should of got a couple of Sherdog’s own to do the announcing.

Never understood why some people always complain about the commentators.

Listen, we all enjoy good commentating during the fights.

But, these two guys that are on the mic today are terrible. They sound like something straight out of the beer leagues.

Surely, The UFC can do better than this, no?

Discuss.
Discuss? These two guys have been commentating events for nearly 5 years with the UFC.

Never understood why some people always complain about people complaining about the commentators.
Never understood why some people always complain about people complaining on people who complain about the commentators.

Never understood why some people always complain about people complaining on people who complain about the commentators.

giphy.gif

Dan Hardy is amazing as a commentator and analyst.

Hardy tends to do a very good job, IMHO.

Gooden may not be great, but I will take him over Anik or Cruz any day.

I thought it was funny when they were trying to do a loose translation of what Emil Meek's corner man was saying between rounds.

UFC couldn't scrounge up a Norwegian interpreter?

Hardy and Gooden or whatever his name is are so fucking biased . They maybe are the msot biased announcers in mma .

I respectfully disagree, sir. I much prefer Hardy & Gooden on the European shows; they actually have knowledge of the Euro circuit and know what they're talking about

Back