Today was a good day Plat-Nation hype train derailed GTFIH if you're with me

Like I've said before, just bleed journeyman. He couldn't beat Ponz, who proved he doesn't belong in the top 10 either. Perry is the new Erick Silva, he owns those 1-4 UFC fighters, can't beat anybody semi-skilled.

If anything Platinum Nation has grown after that fight, Perry won round 1, round 2 was close until the eye poke, round 3 the eye poker won. Hardly a beating, and to look at them both after the fight the running man got the worst of it. Platinum Nation is here to stay.

PCMZH5D.jpg

Platibum Nation. The guy’s an okay fighter, gonna struggle with anyone in the top 10. The hype’s over.

Mike whooped that ass.. Ponzi didn't want to throw hands with him that's why he started wrestling. Ponzi felt mikes power and was shook.

Mike whooped that ass.. Ponzi didn't want to throw hands with him that's why he started wrestling. Ponzi felt mikes power and was shook.

Well, when you lack the skills to do anything else but throw bombs then that's what you deserve.

You think Lawler got to the WW strap by being a mediocre fighter with heavy hands like Perry? Nope.

Well, when you lack the skills to do anything else but throw bombs then that's what you deserve.

You think Lawler got to the WW strap by being a mediocre fighter with heavy hands like Perry? Nope.
No Lawler was getting KO'ed and subbed his first 2 years in MMA, took him ten years later after a whole lot of improving to win the title.

No Lawler was getting KO'ed and subbed his first 2 years in MMA, took him ten years later after a whole lot of improving to win the title.

LOL @ comparing plat can Perry to Lawler

<36>

He just didn' give a shit about his career enough.

Once he buckled down, went back to his own weight lass and actually did things right in the gym(training methods, sparring) he pieced it all together.

Perry is already in his weight class, is sparring and training hard, and can't put shit together bc he is a big headed power puncher who convinces himself he has it all figured out in MMA.

He just didn' give a shit about his career enough.

Once he buckled down, went back to his own weight lass and actually did things right in the gym(training methods, sparring) he pieced it all together.

Perry is already in his weight class, is sparring and training hard, and can't put shit together bc he is a big headed power puncher who convinces himself he has it all figured out in MMA.
Which was the same way Lawler was until he took some bad stoppage L's. The guy's new to the game, and has only lost by decision, this last one not near as bad as some are trying to make it against a top 10 opponent. Perry's head movement was really impressive.

Did u even read? Dumbo! I said R1 and R2! Fuck off illiterate shit
Dummy, You said you can't see how Ponzi won the fight.
I told you he outlanded Perry.. ( 78 to 51 sig strikes and 81 to 51 total strikes) and even dropped him in the 3rd round.
He also had 3 takedowns. Pretty simple how he won the fight.. Ponzi most likely lost the 1st round
but easily won the next 2.. Do some research next time, so you don't look like an idiot.. But that might be an effort in futility..

Have a nice day!

<GinJuice>

Which was the same way Lawler was until he took some bad stoppage L's. The guy's new to the game, and has only lost by decision, this last one not near as bad as some are trying to make it against a top 10 opponent. Perry's head movement was really impressive.

Except Lawler didn't take MMA as seriously as he should have and also didn't fight at WW where he and Perry both belong.

Perry would do much worse at MW than Robbie did at that age.

Perry will always be swinging heavy leather, catching the chins of top 15 guys at best.

Bump if I'm wrong.

Back