Today Trump is expected to announce the reduction (destruction) of two national monuments...

Move on to the next.

They would pave the amazon rainforest over in a split second if they got the green light to do so. Corporations would ravage America if they could.
Where's the profit in ravaging america into a wasteland?

Where's the profit in ravaging america into a wasteland?
Everything that's happening or being proposed ends in an apocalyptic outcome to these guys. Literally nothing has happened or will happen the way these loons imagine it will.

If the locals see it as a "federal land grab," it may be good to appreciate both sides of the story.

I am all for expanding our National Parks, but in a judicious way.

Not to say anything about Trump/Obama's move except all the absolutism in this thread by pro-Trump anti-Trump posters is a bit disturbing.

This is about opening up these places to mining and other resource extraction plain and simple. That's the main result of lifting the National Monument designation. All the excuses about expanding public access is BS. These places were already open to everyone. The only gates that will go up will be the ones placed on the land leased to companies for drilling.

But the corporate interests do?
Define what you think that means in this context.

If individuals who live in a certain area choose to work with other individuals, or corporations, so long as no one is harmed, that's none of my business, and it's none of your business.

Well then move out of your house or apartment, which was once occupied by nature, and go live among the Tree People.

Give it a rest with your fake outrage. I'd wager this is the first time you've even heard about these places.

Not everyone is an apathetic insular cunt like you. Some of us like to go to national monuments and see the majesty of the natural world unmolested from some fucking petro company.....

Not everyone is an apathetic insular cunt like you. Some of us like to go to national monuments and see the majesty of the natural world unmolested from some fucking petro company.....

Yeah, I'm sure you and the family were planning a vacation down there this year...

The locals don't even want it. Who are you to argue?

Yeah, I'm sure you and the family were planning a vacation down there this year...

The locals don't even want it. Who are you to argue?

Ah, so if I'm not going to go to it personally, and soon, fuck it?

As I said, apathetic, insular cunt.

Ah, so if I'm not going to go to it personally, and soon, fuck it?

As I said, apathetic, insular cunt.

Notice you skipped over the part about the locals wanting them gone.

Bu-bu-but they look pretty to me. Damn the locals and their stinkin' opinions.

Define what you think that means in this context.

If individuals who live in a certain area choose to work with other individuals, or corporations, so long as no one is harmed, that's none of my business, and it's none of your business.

But what is occurring here is that the corrupt bought and paid for Orrin Hatch, is serving his donor class here.

Do you really believe that there was a grass roots movement to overturn law that protected public lands, that have aesthetic value?

More people have learned about this rock, and it's history, than would have ever given two shits about it in all of human history, thanks to President Trump reducing (wat?) it.

Notice you skipped over the part about the locals wanting them gone.

Bu-bu-but they look pretty to me. Damn the locals and their stinkin' opinions.

On Bears Ears, the native Americans are not for this reduction.

On The Staircase, it seems there are some legit complaints.

But on both cases, Trump is leaving the door open not for traditional usage of the land, but to corporate drilling and land management.

Most non cunts would rather have a policy that amounts to anything more than "Fuck the black guy!!" by Zinke and Trump.

But on both cases, Trump is leaving the door open not for traditional usage of the land, but to corporate drilling and land management.

Most non cunts would rather have a policy that amounts to anything more than "Fuck the black guy!!" by Zinke and Trump.

And there it is. You don't care about the "majestic beauty" of these monuments, and you likely didn't give them a second thought until today.

It's bad 'cause Trump. Gotcha.

Back