To tip or not to tip

i will, this is not my first time at either place.

Then your food has definitely been fucked with lol. I'm a server I fuck with shitty peoples food all the time. If you don't tip idgaf. Don't like it don't come my restaurant.

Then your food has definitely been fucked with lol. I'm a server I fuck with shitty peoples food all the time. If you don't tip idgaf. Don't like it don't come my restaurant.

i think this says how shitty of a person you. Grow up and get a real job

People like you deserve jail time

Love the money I make. Just because your food gets fucked with dont get mad, just don't come to my establishment

Your logic is laughable. Messing with ones food shows what type of person you are.

FFS you people are awful. its so simple.....if you dont tip you are a douchebag. No one cares that you feel the establishment should pay their employees more. Its not the case, so by not tipping you are just giving the finger to your server, not the establishment.

FFS you people are awful. its so simple.....if you dont tip you are a douchebag. No one cares that you feel the establishment should pay their employees more. Its not the case, so by not tipping you are just giving the finger to your server, not the establishment.

Thats not true. An optional thing does not mean anything. Tipping is for idiots who cant think for themselves.

Thats not true. An optional thing does not mean anything. Tipping is for idiots who cant think for themselves.

its optional the same way giving your server the finger while you rub the $3-$10 you saved being a jerk all over your balls to get off

not if i get shitty service.

well yea it should be a given that I'm only talking about getting really good service and still not tipping. if its bad then by all means, eff them
Last week I went for a hair cut then stopped at a BP cause I knew i was going to be too lazy to cook when I got home.

Server was not good at all - Tipped the bare minimum (15%) but was tempted to not tip.

Place was not busy at all.

Not trolling at all. No one cares that you dont care but you care enough to insult me. Seems like you care

You 're posting all over this thread. It's obvious you're just trying to get attention and push buttons.

ALWAYS TIP! At least 15% if service is bad its on you to tip at all. I'm a manager at a bar and that's how my employees make a living because they're definitely not paying their bills with hourly wage. Also I notice at least where I'm at millennials don't tip or tip as well as the other clientele.

well yea it should be a given that I'm only talking about getting really good service and still not tipping. if its bad then by all means, eff them
you should still try to determine if your poor service is a result of the server or some other reason beyond their control.

Back when i was 19 or so I was a server at an O'Charleys which is like a tgi fridays type place. this teenage girl is there with her brother and parents. parents are ordering quite a few drinks. girl orders fajitas and its sizzling. i tell her to be careful and not touch the skillet. Of course she immediately grabs it and burns herself. Not my fault and the parents arent mad at me, but of course the manager comes by and comps the $100+ meal completely.

now if that is me, and I just got $100 of free food and alcohol and my server was good (i was), that server is getting at LEAST $50. What did they leave me? $0. Free for you doesnt mean the server should get nothing out of it. They could have given me $50 and still made out like bandits.

ALWAYS TIP! At least 15% if service is bad its on you to tip at all. I'm a manager at a bar and that's how my employees make a living because they're definitely not paying their bills with hourly wage. Also I notice at least where I'm at millennials don't tip or tip as well as the other clientele.
thats because most millennials feel they are entitled to everything without owing anything back. you see it all over this thread. they should get shit just because.

i really cant stand that generation for the most part, but its my generation that raised those little fucks so I guess we are as much to blame

People like you deserve jail time

Won't happen. Just stating the facts. Idk why people think we care about patrons who literally cost us money to work for them. I've always found this logic funny. People against tipping always have their arguments and tend to even gloat about how they love stiffing us. At the end of the day your more than welcome to come to a restaurant and give a server the shaft but if you do it multiple times at the same restaurant your food or honestly probably your drink is tainted as fuck. Servers are like a family and unless your at a very high end restaurant we don't give a fuck. The non tippers attitude is "fuck the server it's not our problem" our attitude is usually "fuck the customer who is messing with our ability to feed our family" its not that you just don't tip its the fact that you also cost us a rotation in seating. Instead of getting a decent normal person we get stuck with you and fucked, so we fuck you back.

you should still try to determine if your poor service is a result of the server or some other reason beyond their control.

Back when i was 19 or so I was a server at an O'Charleys which is like a tgi fridays type place. this teenage girl is there with her brother and parents. parents are ordering quite a few drinks. girl orders fajitas and its sizzling. i tell her to be careful and not touch the skillet. Of course she immediately grabs it and burns herself. Not my fault and the parents arent mad at me, but of course the manager comes by and comps the $100+ meal completely.

now if that is me, and I just got $100 of free food and alcohol and my server was good (i was), that server is getting at LEAST $50. What did they leave me? $0. Free for you doesnt mean the server should get nothing out of it. They could have given me $50 and still made out like bandits.
wow that is shitty

Won't happen. Just stating the facts. Idk why people think we care about patrons who literally cost us money to work for them. I've always found this logic funny. People against tipping always have their arguments and tend to even gloat about how they love stiffing us. At the end of the day your more than welcome to come to a restaurant and give a server the shaft but if you do it multiple times at the same restaurant your food or honestly probably your drink is tainted as fuck. Servers are like a family and unless your at a very high end restaurant we don't give a fuck. The non tippers attitude is "fuck the server it's not our problem" our attitude is usually "fuck the customer who is messing with our ability to feed our family" its not that you just don't tip its the fact that you also cost us a rotation in seating. Instead of getting a decent normal person we get stuck with you and fucked, so we fuck you back.

You are a piece of shit. What you are doing is assault. Lucky bottom dwellers like you will be replaced by automation or be caught via increasing servailance.

Its very rare you encounter someone who is such an asshole they leave zero.

The waiter is paying for you to eat at that point. That is unacceptable, and i would only ever do that if the waiter was extremly rude to me

Back