To the left, what is your biggest concern with Trump currently?

Leftwing, What is your biggest concern with Trump currently?

• Total voters
General ineptitude not an option?

Not even an option of poll slave?

Inability to create and pass legislation?

Compulsive liar, dude makes used car sales seem saintly.

But seeing none of the primary reasons are available ill go with health care. Letting it crash and burn is not a policy.

We will see. But I think the middle class will do better this term than they have the last 9 years.

Thanks for voting though

Based on any actions or just faith in promises?

Oh and climate change should be energy policy.

Its not about global damage protection its about security of a key factor for progress.

He did do something, he got us out of Obama's Climate change treaty that would have crippled our economy.

He's also crippled the EPA from what it was. Less regulations helps business, jobs and optimism.
Yeah, that's a stretch. I have mixed feelings about that Paris Climate Change Accord, but saying it would cripple our economy is ridiculous. I'm not going to tell people how they should feel about it one way or the other, but I do believe they should base their opinion on reality. It takes a whole hell of a lot to cripple our economy. We were doing just fine when we are a part of it under Obama. And if Trump hadn't pulled us out, we would have kept doing fine. It's not like there was a noticeable economic difference when Trump pulled us out, and don't count on there being one moving forward...

He loves America.

gettyimages-617806560-e0167758d50623efb3897bd192db963373da8b40-s900-c85.jpg

"You think we're so innocent?"

He's surrounded by neocosns and globalists in Ivanka, Kushner, McMaster, Mattis, etc.

Also, the Demopublicans are working hand in hand to stop him.

Back