To the left, what is your biggest concern with Trump currently?

Leftwing, What is your biggest concern with Trump currently?

• Total voters
I have a hard time seeing how Trump takes all the blame for whats going on in this country.
I understand man, but he ain't helping much.
Literally every day he is on the news for some stupid shit he does, we are talking about the president of the United States of America and this is not a reality show.

@ripskater you forgot to add liberals are eternally butthurt to the poll.

Seriously, the left stands for nothing. They're ideologically empty and are incapable of political debate without violence and name calling.
I am on the left.

I stand for environmental protection, universal healthcare, and affordable education.

Do you have a rebuttal?

Maybe. After all I thought a recession should have happened already. But I don't think it's in Trumps hands. This is bigger than any one country.
There was prophecy out on youtube over a year ago. It had some dude who had a vision that Trump would become president and that God would give us a good economy. The reason was for the American church to use some of that to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

You may not believe in that or all that, but supposedly it's gonna be a good four years economically.

So that would mean God is helping hold up our economy and I do believe Trump is making some good moves to help us and not to inhibit us.

There was prophecy out on youtube over a year ago. It had some dude who had a vision that Trump would become president and that God would give us a good economy. The reason was for the American church to use some of that to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

You may not believe in that or all that, but supposedly it's gonna be a good four years economically.

So that would mean God is helping hold up our economy and I do believe Trump is making some good moves to help us and not to inhibit us.

I think god gives warnings that are fairly clear. And when you ignore those rules, and start worshipping other gods, god strikes you down. I think that's what has happened. We'll see!

I think god gives warnings that are fairly clear. And when you ignore those rules, and start worshipping other gods, god strikes you down. I think that's what has happened. We'll see!
I think Obama was one of our warnings. And it woke up the Christians in this country.

I am on the left.

I stand for environmental protection, universal healthcare, and affordable education.

Do you have a rebuttal?

Sure.

The meme of conservatives being against environmental protection, is false. Conservatives spend far more time in the actual environments the left pretend to care about. Their livelihoods depend on clean air, clean water, etc. By extension, liberals generally have far more negative environmental impact.

Nobody wants an unlivable environment. We can always debate what level of resources we dedicate, and the economic impact of that allocation of resources.

Universal healthcare has consequences. See the young boy in the U.K. Hell , look at our own VA horror stories. The problem with the lefts suggestion of universal healthcare, is it's never mentioned how they'll pay for it.

The same thing for education. They say, "free college for everyone", but who pays the guy who changes the lights? Who cleans the floors?

Your post actually reinforces my "liberalism is ideologically empty".

It's a bunch of feel good shit that doesn't work in the real world. At least not as it's presented currently. You simply can't give everything to everyone, for free.

I think Obama was one of our warnings. And it woke up the Christians in this country.

I agree with this. And a lot of investors I watch feel the same. They were basically saying all hell will break loose if Hillary gets elected. They feel Trump can help with his deregulation. But it's a big, big problem. Im Not saying one way or another what will happen, I'm just going to pay close attention to the market the coming years. I feel way better with Trump being president if anything does happen.

I agree with this. And a lot of investors I watch feel the same. They were basically saying all hell will break loose if Hillary gets elected. They feel Trump can help with his deregulation. But it's a big, big problem. Im Not saying one way or another what will happen, I'm just going to pay close attention to the market the coming years. I feel way better with Trump being president if anything does happen.
I understand that.

Trump and the republicans are what Noam Chomsky called, "Savages." They glowingly usher in the destruction of humanity to maintain servility to Monetary Royalists. That's why you republicans are filthy traitors to humanity. There is no denying this. No sugar coating. It's like Bush the lesser and his old man Bush Sr., decrying Trump's white nationalism...when Prescott Bush helped build the fucking Nazi Reich back in '30s and 40s. The distractive sheen is off the cue ball boys. Now we see the right for what it is...a bunch of racist Economic Royalists.

After that, this: Trump wants to eliminate as much of the federal government as possible, to weaken its power and reach. Putin wants the same thing. What a coincidence. Trump and Putin are both getting what they want: A weakened US federal government. Well done Right Wingers...you must be proud...you reptilians and your Russian buddies are celebrating the same thing . Trump is a known money launderer with documented ties, both financial and social, to the Russian Mafia. Nothing to see here, right boys?

You sound insane. I don't think any intelligent person frames the issues as you have. Wall Street-Friendly Clinton was hardly feared by Big Money. And its easy to grow the economy if you disembowel environmental concerns and permit the poisoning of our air, soil, water, and food without challenge by Big Intrusive Government. That's one of Trump's planks--fuck the environment. He also installs contrarians to key federal oversight departments to ensure that Big Business will steal with impunity.

You sound insane. I don't think any intelligent person frames the issues as you have. Wall Street-Friendly Clinton was hardly feared by Big Money. And its easy to grow the economy if you disembowel environmental concerns and permit the poisoning of our air, soil, water, and food without challenge by Big Intrusive Government. That's one of Trump's planks--fuck the environment. He also installs contrarians to key federal oversight departments to ensure that Big Business will steal with impunity.
I heard stocks have been doing well since Trump was elected.

Very few anti-Trumpers explained their vote.

I think anti-Trumpers are more mad at the idea that he won the election than they are mad about what policies he's enacted or says he will put in place.

That's like saying all Trump supporters are racist. All the millions of people that voted for him are all racists. It's a huge generalization that's condescending and simply not true.

A lot of Trump voters were sick of "business as usual" and the status quo and/or hated Hilary Clinton.

In the same vein, I voted for Bernie and couldn't stand Hilary. But knew Trump was a retard so VERY reluctantly voted for Hilary in the general.

He's also crippled the EPA from what it was. Less regulations helps business, jobs and optimism.

LOL you actually believe this propaganda? This is propaganda mainly funded by the energy companies. Crippling the EPA will not create more jobs. It will just allow more polluting by big energy and other industrial companies. Cleaning up chemicals and pollutants is very expensive. Less regulation of that will just up their stock price and their executives. That's it.

It won't help the average American at ALL. It will hurt the average American. And if you believe otherwise, you have fallen for industry funded propaganda hook line and sinker.

Hardly any person on CNN sounds like I do. A lot of independant billionaire investors say exactly what I say. Sure, a lot of Wall street guys would get huge profits if Hillary was president. That doesn't help the economy, it helps random rich people. Wall street friendly central banks caused the problem. They sure as hell won't fix it. Trump can at least make a few improvements, perhaps use his influence to stop qe from happening.

The idea of too big to fail is so repugnant it's hard to process. Now it's just worse.

Saying it's "easy to grow the economy by..." shows you don't know what you're talking about. You're generalizing a fantasy scenario, not talking the specific situation we are in.

We have negative interest rates. Never in the history of the world have we had negative interest rates. We've had artificially low interest rates since the early 2000's. We're practicality a centrally planned economy. And centrally panned economies pop.

Last edited:
This. I'm not on the left but I think trump is a complete joke of a president. I'll choose Russian collusion for the poll but really my concerns with him are entirely focussed on his childish, selfish, weak behaviour, his complete lack of personal responsibility, his whiny baby like attitude, the fact he has zero leadership ability, that he is basically a celebrity kardashian twitter whore mixed with a spoiled rich kid, and that he's soft as dog shit and thr embodiment of a coward.

<PlusJuan><WellThere>

That's like saying all Trump supporters are racist. All the millions of people that voted for him are all racists. It's a huge generalization that's condescending and simply not true.

A lot of Trump voters were sick of "business as usual" and the status quo and/or hated Hilary Clinton.

In the same vein, I voted for Bernie and couldn't stand Hilary. But knew Trump was a retard so VERY reluctantly voted for Hilary in the general.

I said there were a few anti-Trumpers that voted and explained.

So to clarify more, #notall.

Virtually every move her makes is moronic, and I'd pick the environment; but if he's not careful with his foreign policy, the environment may not even matter.

How do people who voted for this guy look at themselves in the mirror, seriously?

Virtually every move her makes is moronic, and I'd pick the environment; but if he's not careful with his foreign policy, the environment may not even matter.

How do people who voted for this guy look at themselves in the mirror, seriously?

I feel great about voting for him

Sure.

The meme of conservatives being against environmental protection, is false. Conservatives spend far more time in the actual environments the left pretend to care about. Their livelihoods depend on clean air, clean water, etc. By extension, liberals generally have far more negative environmental impact.

Nobody wants an unlivable environment. We can always debate what level of resources we dedicate, and the economic impact of that allocation of resources.

Universal healthcare has consequences. See the young boy in the U.K. Hell , look at our own VA horror stories. The problem with the lefts suggestion of universal healthcare, is it's never mentioned how they'll pay for it.

The same thing for education. They say, "free college for everyone", but who pays the guy who changes the lights? Who cleans the floors?

Your post actually reinforces my "liberalism is ideologically empty".

It's a bunch of feel good shit that doesn't work in the real world. At least not as it's presented currently. You simply can't give everything to everyone, for free.
You said the left was ideologically empty.

I told you ideals.

You are now debating that the right better accomplishes these ideals.

I disagree. I also disagree that universal healthcare and affordable education are impractical, seeing as most of the devoloped world provides its citizens with these benefits.

In any case, I've shown that the left is not "ideologically empty."

If people would stop denigrating the basic integrity of the other side, we could focus on debating policy, which is actually how democracy is supposed to work.

Anti-intellectualism and the ongoing degradation of truth or ever having to answer for one's lies.

It's sickening how quickly the least principled members of our society have embraced this attitude, with absolutely no consideration for what the long term consequences will be.

Back