To the Intelligent MMA fans out there

I just wanted to say I appreciate you.

There aren't many these days. Especially on this forum.

stay wise
giphy.webp

I just wanted to say I appreciate you.

There aren't many these days. Especially on this forum.

stay wise

Just because we think Mir is going to beat Fedor doesn't make you smarter.

You look dumber for putting your faith in a guy who couldn't even beat Maldonado without the Russians refs rigging the fight. Getting wiped out by Mitrione.

You're on a MMA forum following a fighter that should have retired years ago. You're not smarter than anyone.

I honestly expected to be the only one to post in this thread.
Bunch of fucking narcissists on here.
1519991906961.jpg

Just because we think Mir is going to beat Fedor doesn't make you smarter.

You look dumber for putting your faith in a guy who couldn't even beat Maldonado without the Russians refs rigging the fight. Getting wiped out by Mitrione.

You're on a MMA forum following a fighter that should have retired years ago. You're not smarter than anyone.
relax

At least the fans on sherdog know that mma is more spectacle than sport. Nothing worse than some high and mighty reddit commenter acting like MMA is some regal sport of honor. This is about naked dudes in a cage for money.

<bball1><bball1><bball1>

At least the fans on sherdog know that mma is more spectacle than sport. Nothing worse than some high and mighty reddit commenter acting like MMA is some regal sport of honor. This is about naked dudes in a cage for money.
You'd be surprised how many nerds on this forum still think MMA is a real sport. See every A-level athlete thread and watch them get their panties in a knot when real athletes are posted.

“To the Intelligent MMA fans out there”

......contradiction in terms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back