To the Haters: 'Knowing that he will lose' how can he impress you during the fight?

JokerOfThePack

There's no I in team but there's a U in c*nt
@Blue
Reaction score
Would it be knocking him down?
Landing a punch?
Lasting the distance?
The fact that he is challenging the best in their respective sport?
As you are so adamant that he will lose, Im asking; what can he do to impress you toward his loss.?

Conor could walk on water and

haters would say he couldn't swim

If he looks competent in any way as a boxer, I'll be impressed, simply based on the fact no boxing people were brought in..

Honestly, Diaz or full camp Mendes would be a more challenging 'fight' for Conor than Floyd.

If he looks competent in any way as a boxer, I'll be impressed, simply based on the fact no boxing people were brought in..
I think he was smart not to bring in too many boxing guys. The boxing community is far too fraternal and they are way too hostile to MMA. They mostly view Conor winning as a black eye for boxing. You can't trust people like that. Just look at how Polly behaved. The last thing he needs is more weasels like that.

I think he was smart not to bring in too many boxing guys. The boxing community is far too fraternal and they are way too hostile to MMA. They mostly view Conor winning as a black eye for boxing. You can't trust people like that. Just look at how Polly behaved. The last thing he needs is more weasels like that.

You say that now, but come sunday, well, you could be right, or you could be very very wrong.

Conor hasn't done the bare minimum to try and win. You or I would try harder simply out of pride while having the same knowledge that we would lose. The only way he could make this respectable would be to donate his entire earnings to charity and even then others would still profit. This would have to be an NPO event to impress me because this is all a pitiful joke.

I think if Mayweather can get a clean ud or knock out tko Conor I will be impressed otherwise it went as expected an old man lost

Going to a decision. Anything less than a stoppage is an embarrassment to Floyd and the sport of boxing.

Landing a punch?
Lasting the distance?
As you are so adamant that he will lose, Im asking; what can he do to impress you toward his loss.?
you mean to the realist ? I he can do all 12 he is OK

TBH even Conor doesn't know WTF his game plan is. Floyd is gonna mop the floor with him

In life you learn that when someone is very vague instead of being consistent or specific in what they say it means they don't know WTF they're doing :D

Conor:
"I can knock Floyd out in 10 seconds or go 12 rounds"
or
"Be like water" - WTF?

You don't hear any war general tell his troops "be like water" before they go into battle - its very strategic and specific what they have to do to win :D

Floyd's gonna KO him in 1 round

In order to gain respect Conor must refund all of his fans the money he's telling them to bet on a gambling site that he gets a kickback. Stop exploiting your dumb fans

If he lands some clean punches by setting them up with feints and looks sharp while doing so.

I think if Mayweather can get a clean ud or knock out tko Conor I will be impressed otherwise it went as expected an old man lost

Are you trying to say you "expect" the old man to lose?

Are you already trying to weasel out of our bet?

Going out on his shield. That's all I want.

If he is still coming at the end and not running like a bitch, if he gets up from the first good knockdown, and doesn't foul himself out of the fight.

If he quits on his stool as I expect, he's a bitch forever.

If he wins, he's the god damned King of Sport.

Conor hasn't done the bare minimum to try and win. You or I would try harder simply out of pride while having the same knowledge that we would lose. The only way he could make this respectable would be to donate his entire earnings to charity and even then others would still profit. This would have to be an NPO event to impress me because this is all a pitiful joke.
You just might be the most retarded hater on these forums. That's the biggest pile of shit I've read today.

There are moral victories in elite level professional sports. Leave that shit to middle schoolers.

Ill be impressed if he is able to find any success at all doing something unorthodox or original. He better hurry though because he only has till the 5th round before he gets knocked out.

Landing a punch?
Lasting the distance?

I'll be impressed if Conor lands a clean punch on Mayweather's face.

Also be very impressed if Conor just walks down Mayweather and eats punches the entire fight and lives.

Back