To register to vote in CA you need: DL #, last 4 of SSN, DOB

I don't care about your personal anecdote. To obtain those numbers you have to apply to provide proof of legal work and immigration status and proof of identity including an unexpired foreign passport.

https://www.ssa.gov/pubs/EN-05-10096.pd

This idea that even hundreds of thousands of illegals are committing voter fraud putting them at risk of deportation is pushing the bounds of reason.
Nah bro these geniuses know that lowpaid workers are all so brilliant and commit mass conspiracy, which is why they're migrant field laborers getting paid a few dollars an hour in the first place.

I was not talking just about illegals. I'm talking about anyone who shows up to a polling place thinking they were allowed to vote in something that they actually would be ineligible for upon further investigation.

Because they would prefer someone besides Trump you think that's a reason to randomly do an investigation into whether they're voting? Should we launch a search for all Russian-sounding people too just because some people claim Putin is behind Trump?
There was a pretty strong element in this country that tried to delegitimize the presidency over the Russian thing. Whats good for the goose etc.

Participation rate was close to 58%. That's paltry.
His participation in reading my post was even less. Intellectually fearful snowflakes who shutdown after they read one thing they can makeup a fantasy about to feel right.

Getting an SSN card isn't necessarily trivial. You may understand that but what exactly do you know about it?

As for CrossCheck... can you do us a favor and actually watch and/or read the Greg Palast content on this? CrossCheck was aimed directly at purging people with the same name between states. Of course African Americans have similar last names because they bare the names of their lineage's slave masters' families. Can you see how utterly racist and appalling that is? The last name issue goes for Latinos too.

what's needed is to verify the citizenship status of the registered voters.

There was a pretty strong element in this country that tried to delegitimize the presidency over the Russian thing. Whats good for the goose etc.
Yeah and those people are fucking retards too if they wanted to investigate voter rolls for Russian voters.

Participation rate was close to 58%. That's paltry.

It was enough. My home state went red this election.

president-elect.jpg

This idea that even hundreds of thousands of illegals are committing voter fraud putting them at risk of deportation is pushing the bounds of reason.

Under Obama or Hillary the risk of deportation would have been ZERO. No chance in hell.

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

Of course you don't. You only care about "your side's" narrative.

This is why you lost.
Of course you do. You only care about "your side's" narrative

This is why you're investigating an election you won.

Why? If everybody must have one irrespective of whether they want to vote?

If you require an ID that costs money to vote then it would be considered a poll tax. This is how some courts have struck down voter ID laws.

I can't imagine anyone disagreeing with voter i.d. and yet sure enough the left vehemently does. Apparently having a form of government I.d. disproportionately hurts minorities...because they are too stupid and lazy to get a fkn id??

It's not about "minorities" you racist asshole, it's about the poor. There are three reasons why people maintain valid ID's: to drive, to travel, to go to school. All three activities that many poor people can't afford.

Someone who doesn't drive often isn't likely to renew their DL, and is likely to get turned away at the polls because of it.

When ID laws have been looked at it's been determined that they would prevent thousands of legal votes for every one illegal vote they stop. Why would any rational person want that?

If you require an ID that costs money to vote then it would be considered a poll tax. This is how some courts have struck down voter ID laws.

would it be OK with you if the gov't provided it free of charge?

Yep, and those who are pushing for ID laws are against state funded ID's or any extra measures to make ID's easier to obtain and maintain for citizens who may not need them otherwise--exposing their true motives.

would it be OK with you if the gov't provided it free of charge?

The left would be 100% on board if it was free of charge and a one-time signup (like SS #).

This is what the many on the left have proposed but the right is against that, because it won't prevent poor and elderly people from voting like they intend.

It's not about "minorities" you racist asshole

Yeah man, that $3 - $29 [correction: $54, thanks WA] charge (depending on the state) for something that is valid for years.. Damn racists keeping the poor man down..

Last edited:
The left would be 100% on board if it was free of charge and a one-time signup (like SS #).

This is what the many on the left have proposed but the right is against that, because it won't prevent poor and elderly people from voting like they intend.

well the left is fully in charge here in CA, and they could easily do that. But they don't. They very much want no-ID voting. Why is that?

I never got the 'register to vote' aspect.

Make IDs mandatory.
Make registering your main residence with the town hall / sheriff / police mandatory.
Have an automatic registry of voters.
Make them bring their ID.
We've tried. They call us racist. They say black people have a hard time getting ID's.

I know it sounds ridiculous, but it's seriously not only what they argue... but it's also won in the court of law o_O

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back