To register to vote in CA you need: DL #, last 4 of SSN, DOB

vespasian

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Takes 5 min online. The safeguard is that at the end you must click a box saying that you 'swear' it's all true--am sure that gives pause to a lot of fraudsters.

See http://registertovote.ca.gov/

CA gives illegals DL, and SSN are easy to get. The DMV wont investigate if the SSN is legit and will issue a DL without a problem. After that they can register to vote, based on the DL and SSN. In other words, no real proof of citizenship is required to vote in CA.

Is the idea that illegals vote in massive numbers that far-fetched?!

I never got the 'register to vote' aspect.

Make IDs mandatory.
Make registering your main residence with the town hall / sheriff / police mandatory.
Have an automatic registry of voters.
Make them bring their ID.

Make IDs mandatory.
Make registering your main residence with the town hall / sheriff / police mandatory.

the problem is that the ID (driver license) can be easily obtained, and the SSN listed on it can easily be bogus. Nobody verifies, nobody cares.

the problem is that the ID (driver license) can be easily obtained, and the SSN listed on it can easily be bogus. Nobody verifies, nobody cares.

No I mean make state/federally issued IDs mandatory. Not driver's licenses.

I guess it's possible, but if you're gonna say 3 million illegal votes were cast then the onus is probably on you to prove that it did happen, not show how it could have potentially might have maybe been done.

I guess it's possible, but if you're gonna say 3 million illegal votes were cast then the onus is probably on you to prove that it did happen, not show how it could have potentially might have maybe been done.

Sure. It is ridiculous though how easy fraud is, and how hard it is to prove fraud.

well they won cali and we all knew they would so it doesnt really matter now does it. what was the margin though?

and since MANY Hector's live in Cali and are afraid of being deported?...

BAM! 3million

and since MANY Hector's live in Cali and are afraid of being deported?...

BAM! 3million

Given the public discourse in CA, some of these people might not even be aware that it is illegal for them to vote.

Make IDs mandatory.

Holy shit go to stormfront with your fucking racism!!!

As the LEFT says, minorities can't figure out how to get an ID and don't want to waste all their weed money from welfare checks getting a damn uber to some place 5 blocks away where they can get and ID.

/sarcasm

Yeah sure sure, all these people who don't speak english and came here to work minimum wage jobs for 80+ hrs a week are spending their free time sitting around online on the computers they don't own planning to create fake identities so they can sit in line at a polling place and vote in a presidential election they know nothing about in a state where their vote has no affect. Where do you people come up with this shit? Oh wait that's right, you don't. You just read stupid right wing chain emails devoid of facts and parrot it around like paranoid little children.

Last edited:
I can't imagine anyone disagreeing with voter i.d. and yet sure enough the left vehemently does. Apparently having a form of government I.d. disproportionately hurts minorities...because they are too stupid and lazy to get a fkn id??

Yeah sure sure, all these people who don't speak english and came here to work minimum wage jobs for 80+ hrs a week are spending their free time sitting around online on the computers they don't own planning to create fake identities so they can sit in line at a polling place and vote in a presidential election they know nothing about. Where do you people come up with this shit?

They ALREADY have fake SSN, and that goes in their CA DL, which CA grants them.

You kidding me? All Mexicans in CA know about Trump and the need to stop him.

They ALREADY have fake SSN, and that goes in their CA DL, which CA grants them.

You kidding me? All Mexicans in CA know about Trump and the need to stop him.
Remind me again how Trump had any chance of winning CA?

Let's see here: In poverty? Desperate to work shitty low paying jobs? Sounds like just the person who wants to go thru the process of waiting around at a polling place to risk trouble to vote in an election where their participation would have no affect on the outcome.

Make IDs mandatory.
In my state I just have to show up with a state issued id that has your street address on it. We're the only state without having to register.

Make IDs mandatory.

That's racist because black people are too stupid to remember their IDs or something.

That's exactly why he is launching the investigation.

Back