To Johny Hendricks: Challenge Accepted.

Macalpinerules

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So as usual John Hendricks has taken to making excuses after missing weight and losing. It's never his fault, it's always some outside circumstance out of his control. But now he has taken it a step further. He has decided that he will try to intimidate fans who criticize him for his weight troubles and diminishing performances.

In a post fight interview with Megan Olivi he said the following: "All these people that are talking trash about me, look in the mirror, they could lose a quarter of a pound easy. I don't have to take their crap. If they really want to say it to my face I've got a plane ticket, we can handle It that way."
http://www.ufc.com/media/UFC-200-johny-hendricks-Backstage-Interview

Well, I accept your challenge. I'm one of your fans who has lost all patience with you because you are clearly blowing your talents and career. The fact that you take offense to legitimate criticism and respond with invitations to physical violence shows how lost you are. But I accept your challenge.

I wont do MMA with you because I've never wrestled or kickboxed before. But i'll gladly box with you. We can do it with headgear or without. I currently live in NYC so you can come here and we'll fight at gleison's or if you pay for my plane ticket I'll go fight you in Texas at your gym.

Last edited:
Why does it have to be a plain ticket? Would a fancy ticket be OK too?

This damn well maybe the greatest thread I've ever seen. UFC 200 delivered just for spawning this thread.

Please film this.

And don't watch anything on the Internet about josh neer

Hey, TS. He is an MMA fighter, not a boxer. Why are you dictating the rules? Not fair my friend.

Hendricks as a child ......

sVarBR.gif

WAR TS!

You got this. Johny has nothing left but excuses.

I like the cut of your jib TS.

In.

So as usual John Hendricks has taken to making excuses after missing weight and losing. It's never his fault, it's always some outside circumstance out of his control. But now he has taken it a step further. He has decided that he will try to intimidate fans who criticize him for his weight troubles and diminishing performances.

In a post fight interview with Megan Olivi he said the following: "All these people that are talking trash about me, look in the mirror, they could lose a quarter of a pound easy. I don't have to take their crap. If they really want to say it to my face I've got a plain ticket, we can handle It that way."

Well, I accept your challenge. I'm one of your fans who has lost all patience with you because you are clearly blowing your talents and career. The fact that you take offense to legitimate criticism and respond with invitations to physical violence shows how lost you are. But I accept your challenge.

I wont do MMA with you because I've never wrestled or kicked box before. But i'll gladly box with you. We can do it with headgear or without. I currently live in NYC so you can come here and we'll fight at gleison's or if you pay for my plain ticket I'll go fight you in Texas at your gym.
How much of this would you like chiseled on your tombstone?

TS will get 20% of Hendricks purse, because he will miss weight. TS gonna be richhhhhhhh. And for the record I got TS by split decision.

In a post fight interview with Megan Olivi he said the following: "All these people that are talking trash about me, look in the mirror, they could lose a quarter of a pound easy. I don't have to take their crap. If they really want to say it to my face I've got a plain ticket, we can handle It that way."

I wont do MMA with you because I've never wrestled or kicked box before. But i'll gladly box with you. We can do it with headgear or without. I currently live in NYC so you can come here and we'll fight at gleison's or if you pay for my plain ticket I'll go fight you in Texas at your gym.
Plane*

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

PS: You know Johny won't see that on here, best to try his Twitter.

Bro, finally you post something good.

Better hope he shows up at 10% though.

Back