To everyone saying Schaub was not robbed -PBP Meta-data

30-27 for either one of them is nothing short of a bad joke. Neither did anything, and nothing happened in round 1&2 to suggest Schaub soundly won either of them.

Nothing in your post explains why 30-27 would be a bad joke. If AA had won atleast one solid round then your post would make sense, but instead you admit yourself that neither fighter did much and the fight could be scored either way. Please explain yourself.

Bloody Elbow - 30-29 Schaub (with 2 10-10 rds.. which they admitted to be the first time they ever scored a fight this way)
This makes little sense. Still wouldn't call it a robbery.
29-28 to AA was fine IMO, the first 2 round was close, but both was pointing(though very little) for AA.

I know a lot of people dislike Schaub, and his performance was not impressive, but you should probably check your prejudices before claiming Arlovski as the rightful winner. I cannot find a single 'professional' commentator that agrees with the decision.

Sherdog - all 3 scored it for Schaub
MMAweekly - 30-27 Schaub
MMA Junkie - 30-27 Schaub
Bloody Elbow - 30-29 Schaub (with 2 10-10 rds.. which they admitted to be the first time they ever scored a fight this way)
Bleacher Report - 30-27 Schaub.

These are the only websites that I check often for play by plays... But if anyone wants to deep dive and find me someone that scored it for Arlovski.. heres your chance.

13 strikes. That's all Arlovsky did in 15 minuts. You don't deserve a win with that.

brenda schlob was behind in the score cards wayyy before the fight even started.

the judges got it right.

Last edited:
I didn't think shaub won at all. And that face was proof enough.

Odd tho cuz I don't remember shaub getting hit.

I find it shocking that anybody cares enough about this shit fight to make such a fuss.

IDK considering how schaub chose to fight....he deserved to lose, he has to understand he cant do that and win fights.

I do agree it was a terrible fight and that it could have gone either way...but I felt AA should have won at least he managed to do some damage.

BTW yes I do hate Schaub.

These are the only websites that I check often for play by plays... But if anyone wants to deep dive and find me someone that scored it for Arlovski.. heres your chance.

Dana White....wasn't even hard. Give me a challenge Little Boy!

13 strikes. That's all Arlovsky did in 15 minuts. You don't deserve a win with that.

Are we pulling numbers now.

Rewatched the fight and here are my numbers.

First Round
AA-17/30
BB-4/17
Second Round
AA-16/30
BB-6/25
Third Round
AA-20/33
BB-21/99

So AA actually threw around 93 strikes in 15 minutes and landed around 53 of them.

Schaub threw 146 and landed 31.

Not to mention most of Schaub's strikes in the third round were him flailing like he was drowning.

lol how did Schaub possibly win 1&2 by being pressed against the cage?
This.

I would love to see the argument.

Bearing in mind the truly startling amount of activity in that fight, 30-29 is a FAR more reasonable scorecard than 30-27.

They both should have got losses. At least a draw. The only one that got robbed is whoever had to pay out the win bonus. This may be the only time ever I feel the UFC overpaid for a fight!

I also had it 29-28 Schaub, but that fight sucked so bad that I could care less, none of them deserved to win lol

its wasnt a robbery what ever way you scored it. It was a damn close fight and both delivered a lackluster performance. It wasnt a question of who shouldve lost its more a question who won with those bad performances.

i personally scored it for AA. but wouldnt have b1tched when schaub got the nod. It was a close fight of the bad kind. No one did nothing. AA threw so little but Schaub still looked like a truck had run over him. I know dmg aint a scoring factor. Had AA winning rnds 1-2 by just a bit more. Gave Schaub rnd 3 even tho he ground / top controll was awefull and got nothing done.

Back