To everyone saying Schaub was not robbed -PBP Meta-data

Who gives a shit about what the so-called "experts" say. The actual ringside judges are "professional" judges (they're paid for it) and they had Arlovski winning.

Who fucking cares anyway? No one but Schaub should give two fucks about the outcome of that crap fight.

How does Shaub win round one when Andrei was wall n stalling him?

I gave Schaub 2 and 3. I think he landed more than andrei did in the second and he had that upper cut that actually landed cleanly.

Maybe not a robbery, but a bad decision IMO. To be honest, I think rogan talking about Schaub being predictable so much influenced perception quite a bit.

Shaub was pressed against the cage but AA didn't do shit with it and he tagged AA with the cleaner punches in 1 and 2. You can make the case for AA winning round 2 maybe, but he def lost round 3. I'd say it was 29-28 for Brendan - sherdog doesn't give a shit because he has a face you want to slap.

While R2 is debateable and R3 was Schaub's, I don't see how - even subjectively - anyone can give R1 to Schaub; AA clearly controlled Schaub and "imposed his will" with the wall and stall to win that round.

The fight was awful, neither guy deserves a W, so who gives a shit.

10450835_740817529311064_5076289227691514824_n.jpg

While R2 is debateable and R3 was Schaub's, I don't see how - even subjectively - anyone can give R1 to Schaub; AA clearly controlled Schaub and "imposed his will" with the wall and stall to win that round.

i dont see how you can call what andrei did in r1 imposing his will. i did give him the round anyway though.

I don't see how anyone can give Schaub round 3. On the feet Andrei consistently ducked under Schaub's combos and on the ground Schaub didn't land anything (unless we're counting punches to the arms and shoulders effective GNP now) while Andrei busted him up from the bottom.

In a fight where for two rounds neither fighter does anything, you can't say it's a robbery.

I had it 29-28 for Schaub, but I wouldn't call it a robbery unless you're talking about the people that paid to see it.

If they judged Arlovski's ground and pound from the bottom as effective striking on the basis of Schaub's face, so be it.

i dont see how you can call what andrei did in r1 imposing his will. i did give him the round anyway though.

Fighter A pushes Fighter B against cage, Fighter B can't stop it from happening. Hence, Fighter A imposed his will upon Fighter B to put him in a position he could not control.

It's not pretty, nor is it terribly exciting, but it is what it is.

I was a little surprised at the decision, but I tuned out pretty early in the fight since it sucked

Why don't you check the sherdog PBP instead of just posting who they picked. They were split on the first 2 rounds. Some had andrei winning, some had schaub. 1 had a draw for round 2.

The only thing they agreed on was schaub winning round 3.

Personally I had arlovski winning Rd 1, draw Rd 2, and Schaub winning Rd 3.

So a draw overall.

Fighter A pushes Fighter B against cage, Fighter B can't stop it from happening. Hence, Fighter A imposed his will upon Fighter B to put him in a position he could not control.

It's not pretty, nor is it terribly exciting, but it is what it is.

i run in circles around the cage. you cant find a way to stop me. im imposing my will.

i run in circles around the cage. you cant find a way to stop me. im imposing my will.

In that scenario, the fighting running may be imposing will, but he is also clearly not being the aggressor.

You can do better than that, yes?

You can't have a 'robbery' in a super close fight. And when it was a shit fight no one should really care too much.

Just watched it then. Not the worst fight ever but was pretty average. I had schaub winning but whatever it doesn't matter. arlovski looked pretty scared out there I hope he gets his shit together for the next one

Back