To everyone praising Brown

welcometohavoc

Yellow Card
Yellow Card
Reaction score
Silva gassed halfway through the 1st round, and it was pretty much a gimme from that point on. Before that he was dropped several times, and was even dropped by a gassed Silva in the 2nd. Neither guy deserves to be top 10.

Anyone who thinks he poses a challenge to Woodley, Lombard, Ellenberger, Condit, Lawler, or Hendricks is delusional

Edit: I forgot about Rory. Maybe Brown can out tough Rory.

Last edited:
Amen he's a gatekeeper winning against people who shouldn't be in the ufc

He may not be championship material, but Matt Brown poses a challenge to every fighter you just mentioned.

Deal with it.

Silva gassed halfway through the 1st round, and it was pretty much a gimme from that point on. Before that he was dropped several times, and was even dropped by a gassed Silva in the 2nd. Neither guy deserves to be top 10.

Anyone who thinks he poses a challenge to Woodley, Lombard, Ellenberger, Condit, Lawler, or Hendricks is delusional

Bore off,whats up with people like you always trying to discredit wins?
Bitter.

Silva gassed because he got punched a lot...

Regardless if you think he can beat a contender, he's earned his shot, period.

he gassed because brown beat the holy living fuck out of him buddy

Silva gassed because he got obliterated in the standup. Dude was a zombie.

People are excited becasue Matt Brown comes to fight and makes it exciting 99% of the time. Who cares if he gets smoked in a title fight or against a top 5. Can't we just be happy about a guy who pretty much always fights their ass off and has also been improving every fight?

Im here to defend matt brown, he'll likely get a top 5 next to see just how true your statements are, right now he's on a damn good win streak. Give him the winner of Lawler-Ellenberger and we'll have a title eliminator

Good win for Brown but it's pretty obvious if you attack his body you can beat him

Silva gassed because Brown had insane rnc defense.

I don't think you can doubt Brown against anyone at this point. I think all those guys are better than Brown but it's clear that you have to KILL Matt Brown to beat him.

I wouldn't bet on Brown against any of those guys, but I would have no interest in gambling on a Matt Brown fight.

Im here to defend matt brown, he'll likely get a top 5 next to see just how true your statements are, right now he's on a damn good win streak. Give him the winner of Lawler-Ellenberger and we'll have a title eliminator

I would very much like to see that.

People are excited becasue Matt Brown comes to fight and makes it exciting 99% of the time. Who cares if he gets smoked in a title fight or against a top 5. Can't we just be happy about a guy who pretty much always fights their ass off and has also been improving every fight?

No, and we also need to scramble to come up with lame excuses that downplay his achievements

Back