To Conor fans: What was the first live event you watched on TV?

99% started to watch the sport a fw years ago

Nothing wrong with that
But they are clueless

haha, this. I was renting them at blockbuster in high school, then started watching live eventually when I had money. Who the fuck knows when the first one was.

yeh, i was the same except it was bittorrent..

until i had fast enough internet to actually stream live.

First card I watched was GSP vs Diaz, but I sure as hell don't follow MMA just because of Conor.

Where are all the newbs? Show yourself!

Too long ago to remember, but I remember I had to rent the early UFCs on VHS because my friends and I were to young and dumb to get them live.

UFC 20 give or take 2 events.

How can you be a fight fan and not like watching both of them?

Lesnar vs Couture. But i started watching MMA in 2007, didnt start with watching live events first.

Pride 20 or something like that, Cro Cop vs Fujita or Cro Cop vs Wanderlei, not sure any more (but I'm Croatian tho, Mirko's fights were quite big here in early 2000s)

This thread could be titled, "To the Nate Diaz fans"...as well...

A person could easily be a Diaz bros fan and have been watching since '04 when Nick beat Lawler, before McG was even fighting.

However, you're right that there is a new breed of Nate fan since he first fought McGregor.

half of them have join dates from a month ago. so probably diaz / mcgregor 2.

It's inevitable that there will be a high presence of trolls here... but please try and answer honestly.

Let's think of this more as a social study.

There is this idea that all McGregor fans are new to the sport and only watch because of him. To be frank and honest, I totally agree with this notion for the most part.

Let em' fly...

If it has to be "live" it was WEC 34.

Ufc 4 was my first ppv. Dan Severn, Royce Gracie. Then the ultimate ultimate.

I'm not a diehard Connor fan, but I do like him. I was getting kinda bored w/ mma until he came along.

Huge McGregor fan but Rory MacDonald was the first fighter that got interested in the sport since I'm from bc.

First fight would've been the his Condit fight.

When Chuck Liddel fought Wanderlei Silva ... UFC 79

Back