To be a top HW..

Aslan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So is the only prerequisite of being a top 10 HW basically just being 250lbs?

I love KOs as much as He next dude but truly skilled heavyweights are few and far between. Guys like Mir and Cain are so rare man and we are forced to settle for lumbering cab drivers and plumbers.

Thoughts?

Who are the most skilled heavies?

Noguera Bless.

what do you expect from a division where its greatest fighter fought pro-wrestlers for half of his career

8-10 lbs and I could become a top 10 HW ?

Nice

I’ve seen street fights cleaner than that... really disappointed with the state of the HW division.

He’d be a smaller HW but we need a guy like Kyle Snyder to come rescue the division.

kyle.png

kylesyderflex300x375.jpg

i think that ex NFL woman beater Greg Hardy has a real future in the UFC

So is the only prerequisite of being a top 10 HW basically just being 250lbs?

I love KOs as much as He next dude but truly skilled heavyweights are few and far between. Guys like Mir and Cain are so rare man and we are forced to settle for lumbering cab drivers and plumbers.

Thoughts?

Who are the most skilled heavies?

Noguera Bless.

Werdum and Stipe and Overeem are really the most well rounded at HW, and the rest aren't even close

Heavyweight and Flyweight are the worst divisions in the UFC

-most athletic heavyweight
zmczsp_jpg.gif

-most skilled heavyweight
UnripeDirectBaldeagle-size_restricted.gif

a good/decent heavyweight wouldn't get hit by either fighter.

also, it just shows that if roy nelson just tried wrestling lewis, he'd probably be able to get him down.

I’ve seen street fights cleaner than that... really disappointed with the state of the HW division.

He’d be a smaller HW but we need a guy like Kyle Snyder to come rescue the division.

kyle.png

kylesyderflex300x375.jpg
Dude would be a BEAST!

Back