To anybody whose team is already eliminated in the NFL...

HOV

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who are you going for and why?As a Raiders fan I can not root for the Patriots or Kansas city...and I am not going for The Cowboys either

After my packers lose today I'll be rooting for Andy Reid/ Alex smith and Devonte freeman/Matt Ryan super bowl

I'll be rooting for kansas city since they are the hometown team.

Jumping on another teams bandwagon is dickriding bitch shit
If it aint the Raiders then it dont concern me

Kansas City. I would like to see Alex Smith get a shot at a Super Bowl after he got fucked by the 49ers.

Anyone but the Pats.

Jumping on another teams bandwagon is dickriding bitch shit
If it aint the Raiders then it dont concern me
I'm a die hard Raider fan...but I never want to see the Patriots or Kansas city make it before other teams I don't hate

25 year Cowboys fan. Hoping the Packers beat the Patriots.

good football, I'd like to see Falcons come through

Packers.

I want to finally see Brady and Rodgers square off.

I like Matt Ryan, so I want him to win. If GB let Big D do that to them, I think ATL have a shot. I just worried what Rodgers gon do to ATL D.

I sure Tom Brady and Belichick will tear apart Pitt.

I guess ill root for the Failcans since they are in my teams division, But ive always been a fan of Brady..

Green bay or Atl cause of the fan base will finally one and I like Ludacris and the Atl rappers

I'm a Seahawks fan, but I'll go ahead and root for the Falcons. If the Falcons make it to and win the SuperBowl, it's better for the Seahawks to lose to the SuperBowl champs than to lose to the guys who lost in the next round or the SuperBowl.

Back