TMZ Sports: Woodley called the UFC out for setting a bad example for upcoming fighters and kids

I didn't think he'd even win me over, but i've been finding myself relating to Tyron more and more lately. I like the direction he's taking currently. And his performance against till was masterful.

I think Tyron has always given credit to Conor as a great showman and self-promoter who has helped the sport gain in popularity. He's just pointing out that it's gone too far with the Bus attack, and not even McGregor should not be allowed to get away with felonies and criminal assaults in the name of promoting the sport.

Now Conor and Conor wannabes like Colby Covington think they can get away with anything.
Jason high bless.

Talking shit about your employer,

What did Woodley say about Dana that is considered "talking shit"?

not doing what they want

What did Dana and co. want Woodley to do that he refused?

and then pulling the racecard when theyre not happy with you, also sets a pretty bad example for kids and other fighters.

Speaking out against preferential treatments and biases isn't pulling the racecard.

By keeping quiet and do whatever Dana and the brass tell them to do, even if what they're doing is wrong, is setting bad examples. The US is built on free speech and equality. If you discourage that, you're supporting fascism over democracy.

Woodley is just mad he didn't think of it first and he can't afford to do it anyway.

UFC has to use the footage, you know how many of you shertards would complain that they're trying to hide the incident by not using it? Can't win with some of you pussies

AND I AM NOT A FAN OF CONOR NOR KEBAB

What did Woodley say about Dana that is considered "talking shit"?
Did I say Dana?! He talked shit,about his employer here. Did you read the first post in this thread?!

What did Dana and co. want Woodley to do that he refused?

Ge said he was going to refuse to fight usman. Which they had as a back up plan if Till didnt make weight.

Speaking out against preferential treatments and biases isn't pulling the racecard.
He has pulled the race card. Listen to his interview with wonderboy before their rematch.

By keeping quiet and do whatever Dana and the brass tell them to do, even if what they're doing is wrong, is setting bad examples. The US is built on free speech and equality. If you discourage that, you're supporting fascism over democracy.
Sure you have free speech In the united sates and you can say whatever you want, doesnt mean your employer has to like it.

Sure you have free speech In the united sates and you can say whatever you want, doesnt mean your employer has to like it.

I'm not saying Woodley / Stipe could say whatever they, be out of line, and not face the consequences. However, they should be able to speak the truth, and that if the UFC / Dana are doing something that they and many other fighters see as unfair, they should be allowed to do it in a professional manner and not get personally attacked by Dana.

I'm not saying Woodley / Stipe could say whatever he wants and be out of line and not face the consequences. However, they should be able to speak the truth, and that if the UFC / Dana is doing something that they and many other fighters see as unfair, they should be allowed to do it in a professional manner and not get personally attacked by Dana.
Stipe??!?! Wtf are you smoking? Everyone knows he gets shit on.

Woodley is the hero UFC deserves

2vv146c.gif

PRDE had a lot of these crazy characters and larger than life personalities (e.g. Charles "Crazy Horse" Bennett, Wanderlei, Rampage, guys from Chute Boxe and their feuds, etc.).

There is a difference between reality tv show trashiness (e.g. Colby) and crazy sport characters (e.g. Mike Tyson).
Totally, that's why PRIDE is so beloved. Guys like Colby are the dumbed-down, copycat types. He's just doing a really bad impersonation of Chael, with none of the wit and charm Chael could spew.

Gotta agree with Twood on this, such bullshit!

<{hfved}>

And that makes it ok? I don't understand your point.
Ok I kinda agree with you there. I thought you were saying Stipe got some kind of favoritism, which I found very comical since he actually never airs shit out like Woodley has and probably gets treated worse. Lol. Obviously if youre going to say some shit about your employer in public, just dont be surprised if they react negatively. If most of us publically bash our employer and say we wont do what our company wants, good chance we get the boot.

Tyron is right, Conor chooses time and time again to be a little bitch, piece of crap and he gets rewarded by the UFC.
Wich sends a clear message to young people (fighters) to be a total prick all the time and you will be rewarded for it.
And don't try to convince me he is trying to sell fights, because he is not. He just is that little prick you see on TV and eveyone with 1 working braincell or more can see this clearly.
Only his 16 year old fanboys think he's selling fights, we adults know for a fact the little prick we see on tv is who he really is.

Everyone knows the real reason why Woodley is so bitter about Conor.

8aca3365582649c59a1633cc65096d8c.png

{<jordan}

Tyrone is about that life but waited to get on Twitter and get behind security instead of saying something when it was just him and Conor face to face. He's a glorified TMZ paparazzi. Tyrone needs to realize these aren't the streets of Ferguson where troubled youth gang up and jump each other for their shoes. This is Mafia shit he is messing with now.

Well yea.

I find it very funny to have Dana "so mad and disappointed" in that video in the back room after the incident but then a few days later put it in an embedded episode and then fully promote it for Conor's comeback.

<{danawhoah}><31><{danayeah}><Dana05>

I don't know if it's actually dana who makes that decision. It is funny though. Same thing with the jones/cormier brawl

Ali went to jail because of his stand on racism and war. He was colorful and assaulted people in a ring. Conor avoided jail because he’s a POS in a POS corrupt legal system, aka NY.

Ali went to jail, because he dodged the draft, and he dodged the draft because he believed he should only have to fight in holy wars for Islam. He was also a racist himself, so I'm not sure where you're getting this idea Ali was some great humanitarian during his career, because he wasn't.

Back