***TLDR*** Sherdog is about to turn against Nate Diaz tonight... ***TLDR***

The Big Bang

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Pre-preface: Although there is a very small percentage of people that would actually attempt to read this fucking monstrosity, (as MAUNDERING is DEFINITELY on display) I'm going to post it regardless...as I'm not one who strives for appeasing the masses or what have you. Besides, this is a forum after all, even though a lot of people don't really treat it as such... I digress.

Preface: Conderp McSmegwhore is a fucking tool; he cannot talk shit to save his invisible latissimus dorsi having life, and due to vast insecurity problems his ever-cringy peacocking attire will forever remain vacuum-sealed onto his conmanlet frame as he is surrounded by bless men and of course his flaming touch-butt boyfriend Ido "Ass" Portal McGargler.

Yawnbore DickBegger has anti-ingratiated himself with many a rational MMA fan (yes, they actually do exist) via his vapid-prima-donna-anti-witty-super-petulant-money-grubbing-"style"-stealing-banal persona, whereas Sherdog generally respects Diaz...(in LARGE PART for temporarily welding Conor's fetid mouth SHUT in the first fight) unfortuNately that's about to change after he probably loses to Conor at UFC 202. :mad:

Beating Contwerp created a lot of fair-weather fans, (MANY of whom think Nate simply cannot lose to him...) hence my assertion that said bandwagon sheeple will fail him.

...which is sad because he (Nate) is a true warrior, (mind you, he's not ELITE, but he is a WARRIOR) who stepped up and GANKED an true establishment fighter...which of course caused a ripple effect regarding fighter pay...onward to added ammunition and inspiration towards the potential of a fighters union:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/nate-diaz-vs-the-ufc-thank-you-nate.3315863/#post-120205237

One more thing in terms of a fighters union: Should Nate win again, that will also create more potential inroads towards such a reality, and of course Sherdog will remain at its current NON-insufferable level as opposed to Conor winning...and his touch-butt fans leaving their shit stench everywhere. :mad:

Anyway, speaking of true warriors, they don't do steroids.

True warriors don't run away and crumble into nothing after a loss.

True warriors don't have to cringe-talk their way into prominence, as their actions speak louder than words.

...but good on Connie for at least making $$$, (the entire UFC pay-scale is fucking horrid and exceedingly uneven) however, when one goes THAT FAR BEYOND money slut territory whilst believing their own hype... O_O

Well...Ronda certainly believed her own hype...and look where she is now.

Anyway, fuck that noise.

Nate SMOKED and CHOKED the shit out of Conor in the first fight, thus, COMPLETELY DERAILING yet another hype-train on a mere 11 days notice, so obviously "full camp Nate" is going to be Super Nathan God Super Nathan from the start...right?

...wrong. :mad:

Yes, he is going to be at least moderately sharper, but sadly...his sub-par boxing skills will be amplified in the rematch. :mad:

***I've talked about his sub-par boxing skills before, and like clockwork, Sherdog White KNates come to his rescue...is normal***

Dom Cruz said that Nate's defense has to be "perfect" in order do win, and...that's pretty much the case.

...if his defense is NOT razor sharp throughout, he's apt to get STUNNED then BLASTED out... Akin to the Thompson fight.

***WARNING*** If you want details regarding said ultra-lame scenario...click on the spoiler button below, but if you are a "huge if TLDR" loser...stop now...as you may have already endured too much for your ever-dimming ossified brain to handle.

First and foremost, I totally hope Nate wins, alas, I can indeed see him getting KTFO tonight...and here's why:

His long/lazy one twos...in which he reaches and constantly gets off balance...whilst not properly getting back on defense... It's not good folks, as Nate is slow of hand as well as slow of foot compared to Conor. Mind you, Conor has many SHIT fundamentals as well, but at 145 his power was able to bail him out.

...a weight that is no an option any longer by the way, (and Dana probably KNOWS it isn't an option) but I digress. I can see Conor slipping and ripping...with more uppercuts and or body-shots...hooks... (that would not be so readily feasible if Nate was using proper ((more upright)) body mechanics...thus making use of his height and reach advantage)

Speaking of lame center-lines, Nate bends over too much in general...allowing punches to come to him when they really shouldn't. (there's a reason why he has so much scar tissue) Look at Conor's wild over-hand lefts that were WHIZZING by... O_O A good boxer (in MMA standards) would make Conor PAY for those tactical errors...in part because he lifts his back foot too much. (and a good grappler may slip and sweep the action to the floor in response)

Look at Wonderboy in comparison... He gets in and out on his terms. Oh yeah, and he can actually use kicks...which keeps his opponents guessing at every turn, which decreases their reaction time for every action overall... I digress.

Anyway, Nate puts too much weight on his lead leg...which of course is a sign that points to his overall lack of boxing (well...striking) balance for offence and defense; (before Johnson wilted, he was tearing up Nates leg) he'd better hope that Conor doesn't chop him the fuck down as the fight progresses... (of course, Conor is no Edson Barboza, but it wouldn't take much to destroy his leg given the right gameplan)

Nate sticks his chin out there... That's not good against someone like Conor. Mind you, Conor doesn't have a HUGE punch after moving up, but it IS enough to stun Nate and potentially (probably) follow it up with a humiliating finish...

That said, it's totally not out of the question that Conor straight up out points Nate as opposed to knocking him out...(but a KO is indeed more likely than a decision victory in my humble opinion) which would be SUPER telling as Conor has ultra-flawed fundamentals as well...(power can only bail you out so many times when there is little else readily available in the toolbox...) and in light of Nate's WHOA cardio...Conor pulling a Condit would be EXTRA EMBARRASSING for Nate...and possibly horrible to watch from an entertainment aspect. It's also conceivable that the fight gets stopped late due to cuts...

Anyway, you'd best believe that Conor has been training for "one-dimensional" Nate...(even if he wanted to focus on his ground game it wouldn't have been enough time to really do anything if the fight was Maia-esque in complexion) whereas it's highly doubtful that Nate is going to adjust in any significant way from the first fight. Yes Nate won, but Conor is coming in to play chess this time...not checkers.

...the Diaz bros WANT people to play "checkers" with them, as it gives them a chance to win via being tougher/more durable/and having more cardio.

...but Conor knows what's at stake here. If Conor cannot land a HUGE punch in the first round, (I see him trying to start FAST) then his plan B will entail picking Nate apart in a manner befitting of a 5 round fight. Having said that, the occasional hay-maker WILL be at the fore, but Conor will have to pace himself if Nate is still standing after 1 round. (although, if Nate starts slow, then I can see Conor PUSHING the pace deep into round 2 as well)

So yes, Nate is tailor-made for Conor, (he is basically THE most tailored "name" at 170 for Conor...is he not?) unless Nate suddenly realizes he should simply go to the ground... (which may be a BIT much to ask for as Nate lacks a power base, etc, but...even a desperate jump-guard may be better than going to WAR on the feet for long stretches of time...)

And I know, I know, Nate's pro boxing buddies have lauded his skills...but do you honestly expect real talk from those guys? Nate is super tough and super chill, so of course they'd talk him up.

I bet it's fun for them to spar with Nate, due to said toughness, and he has a fucking CHIN, and his CARDIO is...wow, (boxers recognize and respect stamina) but Nate cannot transition to pro boxing. Can. Not. I don't give a fuck what they say.

And yes, Andre Ward has talked about Nate glowingly, but as I've said before, Andre is not all that. Even before his recent fight (which was ASS) I've proclaimed that *Kovalev is going to destroy him...and that WILL happen. Even since Ward returned from his injury layoff he has been stuck in the mud; his decline is VERY apparent.

*Please note: Kovalev's last fight was also fucking dull and unimpressive, (which was a shame) but unlike Ward, he CAN PUNCH. I totally saw his last fight as an aberration. Besides, Ward doesn't have a fraction of enough power to get Kovalev's respect... (I may hedge my bets with Ward by decision...depending on the odds...and depending on how much I'm willing to wager)

And speaking of power, in large part due to Nate having lame boxing mechanics, it lends itself to ARM PUNCHES.

Nate likes to slap and "stab" with his punches. One of my former trainers calls it "shanking", and it should NOT be part of ones main arsenal... (unless it's used for body shots given the right circumstances, and or one uses it as an off-speed punch amidst a larger array of other ((faster)) punches)

...and why has it served Nate well to a certain degree...it's simple, Nate has a CHIN, therefore he can generally afford to fight like the poster boy for "Just Bleed".

Now, imagine for a second if Nate had a mere average ability to take a punch...

Exactly.

His record would be notably SHITTIER. (the same goes for Nick obviously)

It's probable that Nate may NOT have survived the first fight against Conor...as there were a few punches that would have REALLY HURT most fighters... (and yes, there were some bombs landed, contrary to what most people say on Sherdog...it's just that Nate's chin IS that good)

Nate's CHIN/toughness are the main reasons why he's had a certain level of success, and combined with his mad cardio...that's QUITE a combination to behold...

...if only Nick and Nate trained to wrestle from the very start, then...they could get into position to actually USE their awesome BJJ via grappling...onward to being among the ELITE in the UFC... Oh well.

In summation:

Nate is TOO fucking predictable; Conor has been training to adjust his gameplan accordingly.

...whereas Nate SHOULD'VE trained to adjust to Conor's new gameplan by trying to AVOID trading until a fighter goes down...Nate is gonna Nate.

Nate fights like he has heavy hands...as per his stupid posture, etc.

O_O

...but again, his CHIN and CARDIO enable him to outlast his opponents, but a boxer or a puncher he is NOT.

That said, toughness + cardio + the ability to take an abnormal amount of damage = the ingredients for a GREAT STREET FIGHTER, but...this is the UFC...not the street. (Nate would KILL Connie in the no rules fight obviously)

In the end, I absolutely want Nate to rattle and saddle Conor once again, but as of this moment, I unfortunately foresee Conor stopping Nate...and maybe (less likely) winning by decision. O_O

Whereas I was formerly keen on betting on Nate along with a few props...I have now decided to STAY THE FUCK AWAY...and it may behoove you to do the same, lest your heart defeat your wallet.

Nate won on 11 days notice...but he's generally in good shape anyway, and on the flip-side, Conor only had 11 days to adjust to fighting Nate as a replacement...

In my estimation Nate has about a 40% chance to win...at best, which isn't SO bad...but it's too much for me to fuck with in terms of betting. At present, I'd require him to be a 2 to 1 underdog to consider making a WAGER.

I mean, c'mon now, Nate was on UFC Tonight a few days ago and his response to the SUPER VALID question that DC asked points directly to what I'm saying about his chances...

DC: Nate, last fight when the fight hit the ground you completely dominated him, do you anticipate maybe going for take-downs earlier in the fight being that you have such a huge advantage once it hits the floor?

Nate: I plan on going in and fighting ya know. I feel like I've got the best stand up in the whole game and the best ground...I don't even care man, whatever, it's all good it's a mixed martial art fight, so I'm gonna fight.

The way that Nate literally COULD NOT complete the term "ground-game" was telling.

...but if he is playing dumb instead of being dumb about WANTING to hit the floor...then good on Nate, but...that's wishful thinking.

P.S. If Nate SCHOOLS and TOOLS Conor again...I would totally welcome thread bumping...that I may be ridiculed for said faulty prediction as I am absolutely rooting for Nate!

#thankyousirmayIhaveanother ...and all that.

Said bumping would create the most delicious crow that could possibly be consumed...and for the lot of you who want Nate to put another wrench in the machine...yet remain REALISTIC about the rematch...(in terms of how dangerous it is for him given the HIGH probability that he's going to fight harder rather than smarter) we can all partake of crow buffets and fucking LIKE IT.

I for one look forward to such a feast, (as improbable as it may be) and so should you.

And of course, another Nate win makes it less likely that there will be a stupid fucking trilogy...as Conor is merely stalling by fighting Nate again instead of fighting for a belt.

WAR...the fight going to the ground sooner than later!

Last edited:
TS is gotten to badly. Conor will win though, TS is right about that.

Conor Bless his bum life.

Conor set to take back the MMA world and Sherdog!

giphy.gif

I though KOSkater posted the thread and I puked in my mouth a bit

You need to find something to help substantiate your own life, TS, because you clearly don't have much to hold on to at the moment.

Holy fuck and here I was thinking that spoiler tag was hiding the tl;dr summary.

Of course they will,90 % of the new Nate fans are just Conor haters. Real Nate fans will keep supporting him.

6779dcc41e710499f7190270be1efef4dd07de58aae654b2699cbd892cbc1065.jpg

But seriously, Nate will most likely win the rematch. Conor could win, it's just not very likely.

Didn't read but Conor isn't going to last the ring with Diaz he has too much heart and stamina.

If you feel otherwise I can take your account from you and save you from typing something that long ever again here.

The only thing you're right about is that Conor will win.

Because Nam Phan picked Nate to win.

Didn't read but Conor isn't going to last the ring with Diaz he has too much heart and stamina.

If you feel otherwise I can take your account from you and save you from typing something that long ever again here.
That's illegal on here.

Dude, I got no problem reading long posts. But you said something that could be summed up in a paragraph. And you only made it long to let us know you would hate-fuck Conor given the chance.

Don't make me agree with Jin on things. I don't like that.

Back